Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms at 56 years old

markorks

Gday Dylan,

Firstly I really enjoy your videos, great to see someone with the passion and knowledge that you posses.

My name is Ian,I am almost 56 - been doing martial arts for many many years and have just begun do some weight training.

Basically I am not sure if its mid life crisis or not hahaha but I train harder the older I get.

Can you give me some advise on what Sarms you would recommend for me to take.

I am trying to gain some upper body muscle and yes get my six pack back.

My endurance is great for my age.

Gday Dylan,

Firstly I really enjoy your videos, great to see someone with the passion and knowledge that you posses.

My name is Ian,I am almost 56 - been doing martial arts for many many years and have just begun do some weight training.

Basically I am not sure if its mid life crisis or not hahaha but I train harder the older I get.

Sarms would be perfct for you and I have the stack that would be best for your goals. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

At 56 you better make sure to get PRE cycle blood work done, if you have low test levels going in to a sarms cycle at your age will cause issues

Gday Dylan,

LOL all good brother! i have the perfect stack for you... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the replies. - I know what we eat plays a part with how we look.Can you recommend a protien to carb ratio when taking Sarms?

Thanks for the replies. - I know what we eat plays a part with how we look.Can you recommend a protien to carb ratio when taking Sarms?

That really depends upon your goals quite a bit. You kind of need to play with it as well from what I'm experiencing. I've seen 50C/30P/20F, but I'm doing more of a 35C/45P/20F but my goals are different. I'm also trying to keep protein and fats at a certain level in grams (for me 250g P and 50g F) then use the carbs for my increase in calories as I started in a deficit and needed to slowly increase to avoid fat gain.

I'm sure others have thoughts too.

Gday Dylan,

Ill be 56 shortly and I did a sarm cycle and my test rebounded nicely.. actually did a proper PCT and my test was almost 200 puts higher from my pre cycle blood test... I'd follow Dylans and Ricks stack advise and it should go well....

Gday Dylan,

Greetings from Australia - thanks for replying to my thread - hope its OK to ask questions - and yes I do tend to ask many hahaha - would MK677 - GW - 510516 and Rad 140 be a reasonable stack?

Cheers

Top Bottom