Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 + GW Week Three

venvenlis

Sup all,

Just wanna say that i've been on my third week with S4 and Gw and I have to say in a matter of 3 weeks I can already tell a different with the increase in my strength and the cut/toned differential in my bi's and tri's. This is great stuff and for anyone looking to use sarms for their first time, I totally recommend. I was wondering since I am running a 12 week cycle, would it be ok to throw in another sarm such as mk-2866 later on or should that have been done on the first day.

Sup all,

Just wanna say that i've been on my third week with S4 and Gw and I have to say in a matter of 3 weeks I can already tell a different with the increase in my strength and the cut/toned differential in my bi's and tri's. This is great stuff and for anyone looking to use sarms for their first time, I totally recommend. I was wondering since I am running a 12 week cycle, would it be ok to throw in another sarm such as mk-2866 later on or should that have been done on the first day.

you can add anything you want with sarms brother... the sooner the better... the good think about 2866 is you could continue using it into your pct as well... so if you added sr9009, mk2866 and/or mk677, you can run them into pct as well... www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find... is that what you are using now?

Thanks Dylan and yeah I've purchased everything from sarmsx if that's what you're asking and I'm currently on gw and s4 12week

Sup all,

You can add in Ostarine MK-2866 if you wish to, or any other sarm for that manner. What are your goals? I can help you decide exactly what to add to this cycle. I will say that MK-2866 goes really well with S4 and GW for the triple stack, and will e hence things so much more. If you are cutting SR9009 would be another solid addition

Thanks Dylan and yeah I've purchased everything from sarmsx if that's what you're asking and I'm currently on gw and s4 12week

excellent, that's the perfect combination to add to... i told you exactly what to do from here with adding things, so just let me know if you need any further help deciding etc...

Thanks fellas. But yea I'm trying cut but also put on more muscle than focusing on cutting up. I think I'm going to go w the mk2866

Thanks fellas. But yea I'm trying cut but also put on more muscle than focusing on cutting up. I think I'm going to go w the mk2866

thats perfect for what your going for... mk2866 is the most versatile of any sarm and you can do more with it than anything else... it fits into every category... i would get it going asap... you can run it the next 8 weeks on cycle and then continue it into pct...

Top Bottom