Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's mid cycle bloods/inbody fat scan

I really don't mean to be a dick...but you need a reality check
you lose 3.3 lbs of fat in 2 months ???

With a decent diet alone (no exercise, no aas, no sarms) ... you"re more than capable of losing 15lbs of fat in the same period

Please Bro.....take a look at what you are doing...aas aren't helping

hell..your results from the SARMS alone should of been pretty dramatic

The tough love is...YOUR DIET AND EXERCISE ARE SHIT
You need to go back to basics and start over

Sorry..I really am not trying to be mean BRO...I've been were you are at...I weighed 246lbs at my top

It's tough love..I truly would like to to succeed in your goals

With a decent diet alone (no exercise, no aas, no sarms) ... you"re more than capable of losing 15lbs of fat in the same period

Sorry..I really am not trying to be mean BRO...I've been were you are at...I weighed 246lbs at my top

then don't be a dick. and like i said before i appreciate your candor but i will tell you this i know you have everyone's best interest in mind, but like i said before you don't even fucking know me. so when you start writing checks for the shit i put in my body then you can have some input, until then you can comment all you want but the way you are doing it aint workin for me bro

then don't be a dick. and like i said before i appreciate your candor but i will tell you this i know you have everyone's best interest in mind, but like i said before you don't even fucking know me. so when you start writing checks for the shit i put in my body then you can have some input, until then you can comment all you want but the way you are doing it aint workin for me bro
I love you rock!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I fail to see where anything you said, can be conceived as constructive. Rock has worked his ass off to get to this point. I know he is a very busy man and travels a lot. With his schedule most wouldn't even train.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

rb9pjm.jpg

Hey bro...I didn't see anyone bring this up but do you feel ok? Are you sluggish? Your wbc is elevated and to coincide with that so are your EOS cells. These are usually high when you have some kind of flu, or mono, sometimes just a cold. No cuts that gave you problems? When I cut my half of a finger off that was the first thing that went thru the roof...wbc, eos, and monocytes.

As for the liver I wouldn't worry about those low values. Mine was in the 100's after doing a halo/dbol.test cycle when I was in my late 20's.It will go back down on its own

Hey bro...I didn't see anyone bring this up but do you feel ok? Are you sluggish? Your wbc is elevated and to coincide with that so are your EOS cells. These are usually high when you have some kind of flu, or mono, sometimes just a cold. No cuts that gave you problems? When I cut my half of a finger off that was the first thing that went thru the roof...wbc, eos, and monocytes.

As for the liver I wouldn't worry about those low values. Mine was in the 100's after doing a halo/dbol.test cycle when I was in my late 20's.It will go back down on its own
This right here is why he posted this...for responses like this. Not the crap that some of you are giving him. Thanks for this response jake.
Rock you are doing great...some may not agree with the aas but I know and have been around sometime that you were careful cautious and safe. You had help from others here putting your cycle together. Others just haven't been here as long to see it.
I think going from over 30%bf to 20%bf is awesome. Do you have work to do yeah..but for the most part everyone here does. Keep it up!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks MissB, i can take constructive criticism we are all here to lift each other up, do we make mistakes YES otherwise we wouldn't be here. i knew and know the risks of this, do we really know wtf we are putting in our bodies anyway unless you are brewing yourself. um no anything is a risk i will keep plugging along at MY pace and like i stated before i am not doing this to compete with anyone but myself and Father time. we all have different goals and wants and I am the maker of my destiny

Nah jake i feel great havent been sick not sluggish at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sometimes abnormal is normal for a lot of people. I have had high monocytes since I was 10! If you are feeling good then all you have to conquer is the mental.
Like yogi berra said...95% is mental and the other half is physical. You plug away at your own pace, but just try for some gain each 2 weeks or so. To be honest the best way to go is slow

Top Bottom