Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's mid cycle bloods/inbody fat scan

That's far from the truth. The optimal healthy male is around 15% BF. The BBs worlds obessions with fat perplexes me. A little waddle is fine, its when you start really putting on the extra fat that things go down hill. Your Cardio health is ten times more important, half the dudes on tren at 10% cant even run a mile without getting winded now that is unhealthy. when I was around 17-18% BF I could run 10 miles and not even break a sweat. Everybody is different, being in the Army taught me one thing BF don't mean shit.

Well I was talking about mainly bodybuilding purposes. Because aren't most of us taking gear to see how far we can push our bodies and look the best we've ever looked? That's what bb is about

Well if you BB yes. But a lot of us just lift to be strong aka powerlifting. Personally I could care less if my chest is not per portioned to my arms etc. Just like lifting heavy shit, not saying looking good is not a priority. Just a facet of personalities.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Well I was talking about mainly bodybuilding purposes. Because aren't most of us taking gear to see how far we can push our bodies and look the best we've ever looked? That's what bb is about

Well you have to consider not everyone using is doing body building. Or what type of body building physique heavyweight. Then u have athletes who dont want to be 7% bf they want to be 250# and 13% for lets say football. Or a powerlifter who wants to be 310# and lift cars he dont care if he is 18-25% bf cause its about strength not look of physique. Or u got guys who are 40-50. Who are just tired they do lift but not trying to get buff or ripped. Just feel better and fuck their wife more cause their test level is back to where it was in highschool. Everyone has a diff reason for what they do and why.

PHURIOUS

Ok I got you guys. We all got diff goals

Like for me i eat strict. And lift strict and want to be 7% and 225 so i use eat lift sleep accordingly. But not everyone wants or needs that level of committment

PHURIOUS

I do what I do cause fuck average joe , and fuck the kid with perfect genetics , and fuck that girl who made me look fucking stupid and algebra class I don't care what you say bitch that's a goddamn letter in the math problem

Also ... I'd like to mention that there are hundreds of power lifters and strong man competitors that are over 20% juiced to the core so yea take that guideline with a grain of salt if your a EXPERIENCED user newbies that have no idea wtf is going on yea 10-15% and over 25 should be the standard

you can try to spin it anyway you want...if you're 22% body fat..you have a fatty liver.....aas in general and Anadrol in particular are unhealthy to use in that condition
the op stated "I cannot say honestly that I have been completely happy with this cycle..... Has anyone else ever been kinda put off on cycle?"

the cycle isn't working because he wasn't in proper condition to even start a cycle....his diet and workout aren't effective
also part of cycling is being prepared before you start...not just having all the gear and pct available...but contingency plans for when thing go south....IF he didn't have a plan to keep his diet on point if he was called out to travel.....don't you think he should of postponed his "cycle".....and why the heck anadrol when ur fat??? gaining 18lbs in 4 weeks...wtf...you don't bulk at 22% bf...you either cut or recomp

Check out research from the nhs, 30% bf is where fatty liver comes into play not 22%.

So my ultra sound showing fatty liver when I was 20% bf was wrong???
Dude...trust me I've been there... You don't have a healthy liver when you are 22% bf

So my ultra sound showing fatty liver when I was 20% bf was wrong???
Dude...trust me I've been there... You don't have a healthy liver when you are 22% bf
No you're not wrong if you have a fatty liver at 20% that sucks. It doesn't mean everybody has a fatty liver at 20%. There ate guys who have fatty livers at 13%. Does that mean everybody needs to be at 12%. The law of averages say that around 30% you see a huge jump on fatty livers. I got cancer at 39 does that make it normal? No it doesent it means I didn't beat the odds. but 15% is ideal, I'm fact there is growing evidence that being under 10% might be as unhealthy as 25% bf.

The point is...At 22% bf the body is in no condition for AAS...
It' not going to give him the results he seeks....as evidenced by his results already stated
His "cycle" is not only foolish and counter productive....it can have severe health consequences
Diet and exercise FIRST....including disciplined cardio everyday

The point is...At 22% bf the body is in no condition for AAS...
It' not going to give him the results he seeks....as evidenced by his results already stated
His "cycle" is not only foolish and counter productive....it can have severe health consequences
Diet and exercise FIRST....including disciplined cardio everyday

maybe you took it wrong buen. and yes maybe i shouldnt have taken the adrol, however i did most of the 18 lbs was water weight from sodium. and dropped considerably when i got the sodium in check and potassium on point. you cannot "always" be prepared for everything damn thing that happens in life. its how you deal with it when it does happen. life and BB or gear is trial and error do you not agree? here is the deal i guess i wanted 15% to come faster since 15% happened pretty fast last year. so like i said maybe things are progressing in the right way but i cannot tell without the test. I have lost an inch in my waist so i am at a 32-33. maybe i put too many feelings into the OP lol, i would be much happier on cycle had i not been on the road traveling and being able to cook most of my own food. we will find out tomorrow if my BF has come down. but i do understand where you are coming from with your point exercise and cardio everyday is on point i can assure you of that but i also stated i am not in this to be a competitor, just a 44 year old man living the dream of a 6 pack

I do agree that his bodyfat was a little on the high side before he started the cycle, which I typically don't agree with at all, but he made that choice and I'm pretty sure we made him aware of the cycling at an elevated bodyfat before.

I do also stand by the statement that you need to be under 15% to cycle for the most part. Them fat powerlifters that juice are just not healthy doing what they do. Just look at mark bells video. One of the strongest powerlifters out there and he was pretty fat for a while. Talked about how shitty he felt and how unhealthy it was, so he dropped his weight down and he looks and feels great now. Still every bit strong as fuck too.

Everything that steroids affects is WAY worse when your bodyfat is higher when it comes to health markers, not to mention estrogen conversion, risk of Gyno etc....so your cycle will be far less effective as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think if you stay on a "TRT dose" of Test, continue with SARMS and keep your diet and training on point 15% is right around the corner for you bro. You got this!

When I say TRT dose of Test I don't mean a full on blast. That can be counterproductive. But TRT can aid in fat loss, give you more energy and just an overall sense of well being. Having low natty test can be really bad for your goals.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom