Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's mid cycle bloods/inbody fat scan

right guys i really didnt post this to argue about what i did or didnt do right. lol i appreciate the constructive criticism but just like drinking a beer i knew what i was doing when i decided to take the adrol. i mean its not like i went all jabba the hutt, i simply stated my feelings on this cycle arent great at this point and time, and i am my own worst critic

right guys i really didnt post this to argue about what i did or didnt do right. lol i appreciate the constructive criticism but just like drinking a beer i knew what i was doing when i decided to take the adrol. i mean its not like i went all jabba the hutt, i simply stated my feelings on this cycle arent great at this point and time, and i am my own worst critic
Bro your post is controversial... You're gonna ruffle a few feathers along the way to your goals. Don't get discouraged. You still have support from a lot of us.

Pharma Lady Rep

ya i know i get that and that is ok. lol so i guess my entire main point wa i dont feeli like i have accomplished what i had in mind at this point of this cycle

Bro your post is controversial... You're gonna ruffle a few feathers along the way to your goals. Don't get discouraged. You still have support from a lot of us.

Pharma Lady Rep

no im not getting discouraged mf'rs are gonna light a bigger fire in me thats all, hahaha

lol right no its not like im taking it personal, but i was a little surprised at some but fuck it now its off to the gym i holla later on

no im not getting discouraged mf'rs are gonna light a bigger fire in me thats all, hahaha
But I'd leave the Anadrol alone though at your age. There's just so many better compounds out there for better overall health. But opinions are like assholes... Everybody has one... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

But I'd leave the Anadrol alone though at your age. There's just so many better compounds out there for better overall health. But opinions are like assholes... Everybody has one... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

there are alot of things i want to try i have 3 bottles of tren storm but i aint touching that for a while, but its nice to look at haha. i think i like the a drol but certainly wont be doing it again anytime soon. i think other than the water weight i came out with atleast 5 lbs of lean

there are alot of things i want to try i have 3 bottles of tren storm but i aint touching that for a while, but its nice to look at haha. i think i like the a drol but certainly wont be doing it again anytime soon. i think other than the water weight i came out with atleast 5 lbs of lean
Yeah I've thought about Tren a lot. I think I'm a little afraid. I'm happy with Test / Deca at the moment. I just did my last pin of Deca for a while. I'm gonna get some MK and S-4 while on TRT. I just ordered some Glotropin HGH and I'm gonna start with 2.5 IU and see how that treats me. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Pharma Lady Rep

ya well i will be following for sure bro, and i am a little frightened of the tren too but it is so nice to look at in my stash haha

ya well i will be following for sure bro, and i am a little frightened of the tren too but it is so nice to look at in my stash haha
Yeah my stash is building also. I have a couple years worth of Test for TRT saved up and I just open up my lil box and just look at it sometimes... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

aolzjt.jpg

January BF test

So im down almost 2% bf with a gain of lean mass of 5 lbs. I know I could have gotten more if I wasn't eating on the road and shit but it happens I will press forward, atleast I aint goin backwards. which I thought the other day that I may have.

So im down almost 2% bf with a gain of lean mass of 5 lbs. I know I could have gotten more if I wasn't eating on the road and shit but it happens I will press forward, atleast I aint goin backwards. which I thought the other day that I may have.

Just keep grinding.

PHURIOUS

By the time ur 15% ill be at 7% bbbeeeeootch lol

PHURIOUS

lol you will be at 7 before I am at 15 bro I can tell you that. im headed out again Sunday to san diego and sometime in the next month back to dreadful ass seattle. FML

Top Bottom