Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

Well any study is relative to who is doing the study and for who. I mean read the logs i dont remember anyone saying they had low trst after rad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SarmsX.com based on reviews on this and other forums.

By the way - I read the detailed pre-clinical trial footnotes - seemed it suppressed the apes and monkeys total test to the human equivalent of 200-300 even on the lowest dose of .01 mg / kg. That is pretty drastic. Not trying to scare anyone (or myself,) but those stats were surprising given that I thought the stuff was more "mild". I will find the link and post that as well.

i have not seen that occurrence once on humans brother... i would not take too much into that

no sublingual it will burn the shit out of you lol take it straight down the hatch it is suspended in grain alcohol so its a little rough chase it with water or grapefruit juice after the first week you can take it with nothing probably. I personally wouldn't drink alcohol, but that's up to you its empty calories and you will find your cardio will and should increase if fat loss and lean is what your goals are I will let others lay out any other supps to take with it obvi multi vitamin you wont need a preworkout, I have used in like week 7-12 an ECA stack that just catapults the fat loss even more. I workout 6 days a week with atleast 4 days of cardio 45-60 mins

Thanks bud :)

Hey guys,

After placing the order with sarmsx, the guys there have requested copies of my passport or license and signed paperwork to continue with the order. On top of that, they have changed my shipping costs from 15 USD to $124 USD because they want to split the shipping up in 4 different packages. This is very strange and expensive now.

Are there any other websites which you guys recommend? Any in Canada?

Thanks

Hey guys,

After placing the order with sarmsx, the guys there have requested copies of my passport or license and signed paperwork to continue with the order. On top of that, they have changed my shipping costs from 15 USD to $124 USD because they want to split the shipping up in 4 different packages. This is very strange and expensive now.

Are there any other websites which you guys recommend? Any in Canada?

Thanks

for real? I have never heard of that shit before you may wanna pm Dylan or sarmsx. sounds fishy to me but I am domestic

For large orders they ask for that information, it's for your protection against fraud.
As far as the shipping cost, I'm not able to answer

I too balked when they asked for a copy of my DL, but in reality, there isnt much there that is good for anything ID theft wise, except DL# and birthdate, and no place asks for DL# for ID in a financial transaction.

Are you saying GW helps burn the fat stored in your body, but SR helps metabolize the fat you eat?
I'm going to purchase the same stack, but if my fat intake is minimal, SR seems to have least benefit for me. Would this stack suffice?

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

fuck ya that's the triple stack and it is awesome, 12 week stack is the best with maximum results. what exactly are your goals?

Losing fat is the primary goal. Adding muscle is secondary, but still important. Ill continue to lift heavy while adding sprint or burst cardio, and dial in my diet so I can continue to add some muscle while burning maximum fat.

I think that's a good stack for you then, make sure you use the Gemelli protocol on the S4 ill post it here in a bit

Embarrassingly, I confess to being 6'0, 280, over 20% BF. Ive read DG advise others to take S4 later in the cycle until some of the fat is burned off. Is that gospel or personal pref?

If the man said it i would get that clarified i was 35% and i started it cut down to 22 and 40 lbs and cut about 8 inches on my pantsize

Ya i think he didnt understand the question about s4 or u didnt hear the correct answer. Ive never heard of being below a certain fat level for s4 use but like i said clarify with him

Top Bottom