Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

black coffee will prolly be the consensus, just because all those pwo are fucking loaded with sugars and caffeine anyways unless you jump on the tne/trne pwo from iwgf or any of the other pwo that he has that are injectable. they say it is fucking insane!!!! but I don't know yet I am in between pct and bridging next cycle maybe in a few weeks I will know

I just got my lgd and rad140 in friday. Started sunday, monday am workout I was a f'ing beast. Increased all my weights by about 4%. Just now Finally starting to feel not like I kicked my own ass several times. Worked out so hard that at one hour I was finished, I mean done done. Muscles said no more. I usually finish with 8 flights of stairs with 170pds of lead on. Uh uh, not today...

Gonna be alight workout day tomorrow :)

Current stack

GW, Cardarine, Ostarine, MK677, LGD, and Rad 140.

that's awesome bro it only gets better, also start a thread and log it so we can follow you interested in your progress and updates

I know Sarms are great for endurance, workout in a bottle, etc, but what do you guys prefer for a PWO fire starter? I used to take Jack3D, C4, speed shot by ABB, etc...but I'm curious what the vets take, especially for an early morning workout? I assume there is no reason to take thermos with all the fat burning capabilities of my stack?

I've tried them all, I mix it up just to confuse the body, I take "Vortex" right now @ 2 scoops works pretty good for me.
Also have PMP by GAT.....

I know Sarms are great for endurance, workout in a bottle, etc, but what do you guys prefer for a PWO fire starter? I used to take Jack3D, C4, speed shot by ABB, etc...but I'm curious what the vets take, especially for an early morning workout? I assume there is no reason to take thermos with all the fat burning capabilities of my stack?
Honestly for me, all I use is some GW, a dose of triple X, and have a cup or two of coffee. Thats,more than enough for me. Every now and then I'll throw in a tablet of bronkaid for some ECA

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

abb makes a quality product for sure... you really dont need any pwo with gw though... not at all... i dont know, i dont like depending on them for anything to be honest... i think its unnecessary

If you need it like me because you jump out of bed because of work to help get you to the gym then just shop the sales brotha expensive pre workouts are bull just be careful look at the labels before buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I make my own pre tbh
Half a scoop coffee flavored protein
Strong coffee grinds
Scoop beta alanine for tingles
Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys do to blow off steam? With organ protection being high priority, alcohol does not seem to be a good option. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of smoking anything green, white, black, etc.

What do you guys do to blow off steam? With organ protection being high priority, alcohol does not seem to be a good option. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of smoking anything green, white, black, etc.

I hit the gym! What other way is there?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Duh! Hit the gym so hard that u come out crawling on all 4

I wanna dine w/ Einstein to discuss λ and dark energy

I'm taking everything roughly 45 minutes before my morning workout. For the additional doses taken throughout the day, are they to be taken with food, on a fairly empty stomach, after food?
I will be starting a new thread once I take my end of week one pic to contrast week zero pic. I'm going to put SARMS to the test: I'm going to take a baseline of all the maximum weights I can lift foR sets of six, (which was my typical routine the past three months) and see how long it takes me to double the reps per set at those weights. Should be an accurate assessment of how my body responds.

Top Bottom