Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

Ya the gw is almost a must for fat burning and endurance. Then u can also grt ur pct there as well l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd reeeeeaaaly add that GW man the benefits as far as endurance is unmatchable You can train HARDER/FASTER/LONGER!

really appreciate it. now as far as dylans all oral video and a base of test, the rad will be my test correct? or do i need to hit the needle? or both?

really appreciate it. now as far as dylans all oral video and a base of test, the rad will be my test correct? or do i need to hit the needle? or both?
You are doing SARMS only you don't have any Anabolics........Right?

yes sarms only!

You don't need ANY NEEDLES man it's all oral available, all the droppers are marked with ml amounts so you know how much to fill the dropper before putting in mouth and the swallow...very simple.

All the liquids are in a grain alcohol solution ,so it will get your attention at first but you get used to it fast!
you can chase it with some juice, but DO NOT add the sarms to a liquid it will ruin the effectiveness..

extremely helpful! i really appreciate the help. can't wait to see results!! will post end results. thanks again for bearing with my lack of knowledge and helping!

Whoever told you that is spewing shit. Run a pct for sure. A stack would be optimal but you could do it alone.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

I would do GW over s4 in that stack personally. But all 4 would be sick.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Ya just a mini pct 4 weeks then a 3 week break or so and then back on the cycle if u choose

Ya just a mini pct 4 weeks then a 3 week break or so and then back on the cycle if u choose

2rhpiyx.jpg

yes i was unsure of which to order more of. i posted a thread for help but haven't received any replies yet asking which to order multiple of to compensate ones i take two a day compared to one a day.
I posted a link for you that covers the whole cycle for you in one stack bro. I couldn't have made it any more simple

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

These are all oral delivery and all come with a dropper with easy measuring since they are marked. Do NOT INJECT SARMS

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom