napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

But as far as the other guy, 160 grams of protein and 160 grams of carbs. Thats already a 50/50 ratio plus the 60 grams of fats.. now thats an over spillage of marcos and calories. With 160 grams of protein and carbs, his body can't decide what to use as fuel. Hence why his recomp isn't working. Plus thats just a ratio I don't think anyone would use, unless you're trying to bulk without caring about water retention and fat.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

larrosmokespliff said:
Nope roughly 600. I still have alot of engery as well. 110 cals of chicken with 20 cals of lettuce and 35 cals of dressing. With a few almonds in between for snacks.. its what works for me.

Hey brother. That's extreme for fat loss purposes, and can cause several problems. Loss of muscle mass with such a deficit is the biggest concern. Also you will destroy your metabolism with such a drastic cut and stall yourself out eventually which sounds like you may have already done if your weight isn't moving. Your body is going into starvation and survival mode trying to hold onto as much fat and bodyweight as possible.

I know you say its working for you, but that is going to be extremely short lived. That's not the right way to go about things. Ostarine can help, but it can only do so much

160protein with 20 carbs and 60 fats thats about 1000 cals.

600 is way too low even to function, you risk metabolic damage. 50/50 split is working great so far almost 3 lbs off. I will be adding carbs back in to reverse diet a little in a few weeks as soon as i hit 200 lbs or so and recomp that way.

larrosmokespliff said:
Nope roughly 600. I still have alot of engery as well. 110 cals of chicken with 20 cals of lettuce and 35 cals of dressing. With a few almonds in between for snacks.. its what works for me.

Thats fine if you feel thats working for you and thats the beauty of the forum to speak on personal experiences however for the people reading this that are here to learn about nutrition and different methods, THIS IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH... Do not think that this is an ok method because its far from being so... This is something that will never be sustainable, ruin your metabolism, cause severe problems, mess up your bowel movements, drain energy, eat muscle amongst several other issues... this is flat out scary and nothing anyone should follow that is reading

It's another one of those VLCDs. Google it. Hollywood toothpicks like Jolie have been cited as using it. Not sure how true that is.

Unhealthy. Unsustainable. And downright dangerous.

Oh and make sure you don't forget to order your sublingual HCG spray... LMFAO!!!

Anyhow... I've been on PE GW, S4 and MK2866 for a handful of weeks now. No major changes to diet. I'm mindful but not fanatical about my diet. Overall its clean with a good balance. I've put on 15 clean pounds so far. I'm 6'5" at 305 up form 290 with no change to my 38" waist. Shirts, however, are about to rip off my back and strangling my arms LOL. These pumps are seriously something that need to be experienced. Insane and long lasting. I've ran all sorts of gear and I can say with confidence that SARMs is definitely a great option.

I'm a high responder with a lot of these chems and my body apparently loves SARMS.

So if you're a high responder like I am you will definitely want to get that deficit pretty high.

jjfingers said:
It's another one of those VLCDs. Google it. Hollywood toothpicks like Jolie have been cited as using it. Not sure how true that is.

Oh and make sure you don't forget to order your sublingual HCG spray... LMFAO!!!

Anyhow... I've been on PE GW, S4 and MK2866 for a handful of weeks now. No major changes to diet. I'm mindful but not fanatical about my diet. Overall its clean with a good balance. I've put on 15 clean pounds so far. I'm 6'5" at 305 up form 290 with no change to my 38" waist. Shirts, however, are about to rip off my back and strangling my arms LOL. These pumps are seriously something that need to be experienced. Insane and long lasting. I've ran all sorts of gear and I can say with confidence that SARMs is definitely a great option.

I'm a high responder with a lot of these chems and my body apparently loves SARMS.

So if you're a high responder like I am you will definitely want to get that deficit pretty high.

that's extremely impressive bro, ESPECIALLY considering a guy that is your size already, coupled with the fact that you are showing how truly versatile sarms can be... I am extremely impressed and proud of your accomplishments bro! keep the updates coming! can you imagine next time if you run a super stack and add lgd to the mix??

jjfingers said:

That is very impressive brother! Outstanding results for someone that is your size. That just goes to show that sarms can be beneficial and very powerful for anyone and everyone. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks guys!

Yeah going to run a PCT for this round in a few weeks. Take a little time off then run a super stack next.

I'm hoping RAD140 is out and few logs exist by then.

At 41years old its hard enough to keep it together, physically. These compounds make the process more rewarding and enjoyable.

Re: RE: Re: putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

Jonc316 said:
Something not adding up with this dude, he claims to still be making gains on those macros?
Im recomping and look around on here I post my pics

jjfingers said:
Thanks guys!

Yeah going to run a PCT for this round in a few weeks. Take a little time off then run a super stack next.

I'm hoping RAD140 is out and few logs exist by then.

At 41years old its hard enough to keep it together, physically. These compounds make the process more rewarding and enjoyable.

that's excellent to hear brother... im really happy that you were able to see what sarms can do and they are providing you another method to everything in a much safer and effective way!

Im hoping RAD will be in stock by then but I am not for certain on the exact day... adding that to the super stack will be unreal man!

Top Bottom