napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

Jonc316

Been on a caloric deficit for awhile and recently added Ostarine, but been putting on weight in the process. Is this normal ?

Re: RE: putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

Jonc316 said:
Been on a caloric deficit for awhile and recently added Ostarine, but been putting on weight in the process. Is this normal ?
It can be because you have introduced an anabolic compound. That's why you don't ever want to watch the scale on anabolics while cutting. Look more at the mirror. It's entirely possible to add muscle while dropping fat on Ostarine. It's a great recomping agent

That might very well be the case, i look tighter in the mirror,not feeling looser in the pants yet however.

Re: RE: Re: putting on weight withostarine on caloric deficit

Jonc316 said:
That might very well be the case, i look tighter in the mirror,not feeling looser in the pants yet however.
Those are all very good things brother. Enjoy that recomp, because that's what everyone strives for. It's the holy grail of bodybuilding

Jonc316 said:

Ostarine is known for preventing muscle wastage, that is what it was originally designed to do... it is what every bodybuilder desires, a recomp dream... If your simply wanting to drop weight, then that is where the triple stack comes into play so your getting the best of everything... You can drop weight with ostarine but it is intended to keep muscle on, very clean and you will absolutely drop body fat throughout...

But I've been putting weight on which is good but the bf isn't dropping as much as I'd like to see so I'm simply getting bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonc316 said:
But I've been putting weight on which is good but the bf isn't dropping as much as I'd like to see so I'm simply getting bigger.

is your strength going up or is it just weight? has your vascularity improved at all? you could try cutting more Cals (keep Protein the same, possibly cut Carb or Fat, idk what your diet looks like)

Jonc316 said:

If you want to drop more bodyfat, you need to adjust your diet accordingly and make a bigger caloric defecit. Always adjust for your goal

Jonc316 said:

post your diet up bro because i would venture to guess that is why

Finally got down to 160 carbs and 160 protein and 60 fat, which is about 1860 cals and the pounds are finally coming off

Im literally eating 600 cals per day. And I've dropped crabs and I've stayed the same weight. Im at 180 to 177 through out the week and I'm getting stronger and more vascular. Your carbs are the culprit

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

larrosmokespliff said:
Im literally eating 600 cals per day. And I've dropped crabs and I've stayed the same weight. Im at 180 to 177 through out the week and I'm getting stronger and more vascular. Your carbs are the culprit

bro, your only eating 600 calories a day? how are you alive? is that a misprint?

DylanGemelli said:
larrosmokespliff said:

bro, your only eating 600 calories a day? how are you alive? is that a misprint?
I really hope he meant 1600 and even then don't you think that's pretty low for a 177 pound male...?

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

xdevinxsoccer said:
DylanGemelli said:
larrosmokespliff said:

I really hope he meant 1600 and even then don't you think that's pretty low for a 177 pound male...?

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

It would still be low but not as concerning as only 600... you are correct though, 1600 is rather low itself

Nope roughly 600. I still have alot of engery as well. 110 cals of chicken with 20 cals of lettuce and 35 cals of dressing. With a few almonds in between for snacks.. its what works for me.

Im still eating every 2 hours so my body is running on what it needs. I dont feel depleted and im not in a surplus of unnecessary calories.. still been making gains while still cutting unwanted fat. But as I said before, this is what works for me.

Top Bottom