Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

post your weekly workout routine for some fresh ideas

blaze91

Been lifting for years but kindof hit some mental stagnation on my lifts..... looking for some fresh idea's ... can some post your weekly lifting routines for me to get some fresh ideas?? Looking to do a little recomp... Thanks!!!

Been lifting for years but kindof hit some mental stagnation on my lifts..... looking for some fresh idea's ... can some post your weekly lifting routines for me to get some fresh ideas?? Looking to do a little recomp... Thanks!!!

What kind of training are you doing now?

What kind of training are you doing now?

I have a home gym so lately... last couple months just been going down and benching and doing cable flys, other days doing a little back, pull downs... like 6 sets nothing big.. just don't have much concentration.... 30 min cardio on my treadmill each day... leg press like once a week... kind like I go down and lift.. it starts well.. I get a good pump... then I just walk off.... I'm not losing muscle but not really getting anywhere either...just like I described.. I'm kind of scattered . I have a few injuries that kind of stop me from going real heavy... mainly my left wrist is permanently broke... those little bones in your wrist 2 of them are pulverized (old military injury).. only option the docs give me is a steal rod in my wrist and I wouldn't be able to flex my wrist... the bright spot is I cut the nerve in the wrist as well so I can't feel it to a certain degree... really now.. I want to recoup and get down to 210 - 215.. I'm 236 right now.. maybe 20% body fat... I have only 1 kidney So keeping this weight up is not smart.... I attached some pic of my home gym so you get a better idea

View attachment 4242View attachment 4243View attachment 4245View attachment 4244

So you don't have a set split? A good set routine is where to start. You could do something like push/pull/legs where you would do all lush in one day (chest/shoulders/tris), then pull the next workout (back and biceps), then legs on your next workout. This can be done 3 days per week or you can do it more depending on the volume you do per workout. I'd reco,mend getting in more exercises where you're doing a good 4 exercises per bodypart at 4 sets a piece doing 8-12 reps per set. Smaller muscle groups (calves, biceps, triceps) stick to 7-9 sets total split among 2-3 exercises

So you don't have a set split? A good set routine is where to start. You could do something like push/pull/legs where you would do all lush in one day (chest/shoulders/tris), then pull the next workout (back and biceps), then legs on your next workout. This can be done 3 days per week or you can do it more depending on the volume you do per workout. I'd reco,mend getting in more exercises where you're doing a good 4 exercises per bodypart at 4 sets a piece doing 8-12 reps per set. Smaller muscle groups (calves, biceps, triceps) stick to 7-9 sets total split among 2-3 exercises

Agreed, having a plan/system is key. Disorganization is the one thing that holds everything back no matter what we're talking about.

no.. nothing set... maybe thats my main issue... I'm going to write up a routine! Appreciate your time!!... how much cardio as well? and one other question... If say 210 to 215 is my goal... what would be the daily cal count??.. plus the ratio... Thanks again !! I'm not cycling anything (sarms)at the moment btw

Agreed, having a plan/system is key. Disorganization is the one thing that holds everything back no matter what we're talking about.

thanks for the input 44... I'm the 55 lol... all goes to down hill after 50 Bros!!... haha ... if you let it... never had this bad of a mental block before

no.. nothing set... maybe thats my main issue... I'm going to write up a routine! Appreciate your time!!... how much cardio as well? and one other question... If say 210 to 215 is my goal... what would be the daily cal count??.. plus the ratio... Thanks again !! I'm not cycling anything (sarms)at the moment btw

I'd try and get in about 30 minutes of low intensity cardio daily. To figure out how to structure your diet, please check out this thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

I believe so bro. Biggest thing is maintaining a positive mindset and killing shit... gains will come, but seriously you have the base for it all to come together nicely. The 44 pulls no punches... either it's there or it ain't and you got it bro. Just bring it all together and commit... boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom