napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning next cycle

214f80

I'm 37yo 5"7" 180 lbs. I hover around 8-12% bf mostly year around, maybe a little higher than that at times. Have done multiple cycles of sarms in the past. Been on trt 200mg a week for over a year now from my doctor and have done great with it and all my numbers are in check. Pinning once a week right now with my trt dose.

Just finished my last cycle in June and back to just my trt dose and giving my body a break until September and want to cycle again. My body recomped great and picked up a good amount of strength and had no sides.

200mg test c
50mg a day anavar
50mg a day proviron
30mg ac262 from rcs
20mg gw50516 from rcs

Would like to add some primo for this go around and maybe up my test dose some to see how my body responds. Would like to take the recomp further and make some lean gains.

Was thinking

350-400 mg test c
Unknown dose primo (need help with this)
50 mg anavar
50 mg proviron
50mg s4 from rcs
20 mg gw50516 from rcs

Will have some Ai on hand also just in case

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

In my opinion that's too much dht and too much anti e properties for that test dose. My estrogen would be tanked on that.

i would go to ugfreak and grab their primo and anavar. primo you will want 300mgs a week minimum

Ive never pinned anything other than my trt. Do yall pin primo and test together? I've been reading mixed answers about it causing pip especially if you use the 200mg/ml primo

Top Bottom