napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUSLY HOT JUNE SALE!

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You're not giving your creation the explanation it deserves. Lol

It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e in a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half-lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that.

The novice user will do this 2x per week
Advanced 3-4 times per week.

It is killer and people love it!!

Is that in 1cc injections 2 to 4 times a week. Can u bump it up a lil if sides stay low?

BigBusiness said:
sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You're not giving your creation the explanation it deserves. Lol

It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e in a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half-lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that.

The novice user will do this 2x per week
Advanced 3-4 times per week.

It is killer and people love it!!

Is that in 1cc injections 2 to 4 times a week. Can u bump it up a lil if sides stay low?

Yes 1cc injects. You can do as much as u want but 3-4 cc a week of that is a large large amount of tren per week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

So if I buy 5 sus300 for 150$ I get another free and then another vial of test? Yeow..can't be right!

Huh. What r u talking about ur mixing two sales. The get one free plus a free test is over that was june. Right now its just 5 test for $150

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks for the explanation on the Storm sounds good and I will certainly be getting some soon, IF you don't stop brewing that shit, but it sounds like it is a hit with everyone so...here's hoping you keep on brewing that shit brother

Wetworks said:
One of the many reasons I love working with Phurious!

Always looking for new affordable ways to help the customer reach their fitness goals!
Looking for price and product list. Can someone send me some info?
Thanks

Persianking007 said:
Wetworks said:
One of the many reasons I love working with Phurious!

Always looking for new affordable ways to help the customer reach their fitness goals!
Looking for price and product list. Can someone send me some info?
Thanks

Pm me plz

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom