napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUSLY HOT JUNE SALE!

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS FOR THIS PROMO.

GET IN WHILE YOU CAN. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

AND STAY TUNED FOR NEXT MONTHS BIG OFFER.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I CAN’T believe that there are people who are going to miss this sale. It’s one of the best I’ve ever seen!! Please don’t miss out folks. If you’ve been wanting to try the Tren Storm – now is the time!!

You can lead a horse to water but you can make him drink the GAINS. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

JM750 said:
Honestly. Id jump on this sale in a minute. But right now i need every penny i got for my new house i need to get. Man needs a roof over his head ya kno.

Get some mad gains and find a sugar mama! :cool:

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
Honestly. Id jump on this sale in a minute. But right now i need every penny i got for my new house i need to get. Man needs a roof over his head ya kno.

Get some mad gains and find a sugar mama! :cool:

Lol. I already got my sugar momma. :D

Why do you guys do this in every single one of my threads. They end not being about business and about you two grabbing ass on eachother. Not very professional....

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Why do you guys do this in every single one of my threads. They end not being about business and about you two grabbing ass on eachother. Not very professional....

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Message received sir. Sorry, it was my fault, not JM's. I like to tease him, but no more.

Ok so may be a dumb question and I am not ready for it yet, but fill me in on what the Tren Storm is please!!!! It sounds like it kicks ass

rockmfhudd said:
Ok so may be a dumb question and I am not ready for it yet, but fill me in on what the Tren Storm is please!!!! It sounds like it kicks ass

I believe its a mixture of 3 trenbolone esters.

rockmfhudd said:

Phurious can answer better because he brews it but it's a tren blend and it's amazing. I would recommend anyone that likes tren to give it a try. On another note I got a little something
fc991387ccbe7d1a9377091237e7084d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Come on man, you sure you don't want to give us your secret [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]. I'm just playing bro, that stuff is amazing tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom