napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUSLY HOT JUNE SALE!

PHURIOUS said:
Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You're not giving your creation the explanation it deserves. Lol

It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e in a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half-lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that.

The novice user will do this 2x per week
Advanced 3-4 times per week.

It is killer and people love it!!

Achilles87 said:
rockmfhudd said:
Ok so may be a dumb question and I am not ready for it yet, but fill me in on what the Tren Storm is please!!!! It sounds like it kicks ass

Phurious can answer better because he brews it but it's a tren blend and it's amazing. I would recommend anyone that likes tren to give it a try. On another note I got a little something
fc991387ccbe7d1a9377091237e7084d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy that you have your product. I'm also glad that you recommend it. I haven't heard anything but good feedback from it. You're a good man and we appreciate your business friend!!

Re: RE: Re: PHURIOUSLY HOT JUNE SALE!

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Its tren base tren a and tren e blended. NO. I wont give you the ratios lol. Because i dont want it copied.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You're not giving your creation the explanation it deserves. Lol

It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e in a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half-lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that.

The novice user will do this 2x per week
Advanced 3-4 times per week.

It is killer and people love it!!
Dammm that sounds bomb!!!
Got me wanting to try it just with that explanation lol

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

sweetnspicy said:
Achilles87 said:
rockmfhudd said:
Ok so may be a dumb question and I am not ready for it yet, but fill me in on what the Tren Storm is please!!!! It sounds like it kicks ass

Phurious can answer better because he brews it but it's a tren blend and it's amazing. I would recommend anyone that likes tren to give it a try. On another note I got a little something
fc991387ccbe7d1a9377091237e7084d.jpg

So happy that you have your product. I'm also glad that you recommend it. I haven't heard anything but good feedback from it. You're a good man and we appreciate your business friend!!

I'm happy with the gear I have ran, this is my second order and am pleased with the service. I have been telling people asking who's gear I'm running to hit y'all up and I don't recommend a lot of sources hahaha, it usually gets you in trouble but I am very happy with what I have ran :).

Well miss simply, that is a fact for me I have anger issues if that hormone gets off balanced. That is the WORST side for me, if it's not level someone's going to jail or the hospital.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

5fingerdp said:
Well miss simply, that is a fact for me I have anger issues if that hormone gets off balanced. That is the WORST side for me, if it's not level someone's going to jail or the hospital.

That is how I am on tren but when I was on the storm "this is just my personal experience so I don't know how everyone else will do on it" I was not angry at all. I did have a few tren sides but nothing major, the only one that really bothers me is the anger and like I said it wasn't bad at all.

Achilles87 said:
5fingerdp said:

That is how I am on tren but when I was on the storm "this is just my personal experience so I don't know how everyone else will do on it" I was not angry at all. I did have a few tren sides but nothing major, the only one that really bothers me is the anger and like I said it wasn't bad at all.

That's why it's so important to keep things nice and even. And as always, happy to hear that you have had a good experience!

Thank you phurious for such a WONDERFUL product. I need more soon, but I am also loving the
tne/ tp

5fingerdp said:
Thank you phurious for such a WONDERFUL product. I need more soon, but I am also loving the
tne/ tp

No problem my big bro. Thats what we do here :). Tell your friends. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Achilles87 said:
5fingerdp said:

With way and ratios i blend it at. I think helps the anger part. I feel the anger comes from the up and down when running one ester of tren. With the storm its a constant release so your body can equalize to it and then the mood swings arnt as drastic.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Achilles87 said:
"5fingerdp" said:

With way and ratios i blend it at. I think helps the anger part. I feel the anger comes from the up and down when running one ester of tren. With the storm its a constant release so your body can equalize to it and then the mood swings arnt as drastic.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You got it on point man I'll give you that, I don't feel sides like I usually do on ace. I felt the cardio and sweats but I eat a lot man, plus I'm 20 pounds over what I usually am when I'm bulking up so that had a lot to do with it.

Yes its a magical thing. Im actually developing the same type of blend w deca. Using nandrolone no ester npp and deca

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom