napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS SALE!!! – Turn Your Tax Return Into Muscle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a decent sale. I mean you spend $400 and save $40. I'm sure people will take advantage of the sale but keep in mind a lot of other sources have things like this in place everyday.

As do we. We have promotions every month. What are u talking about?

PHURIOUS

Phurious, this is not the first time you've acted this way, had problems like this, and everyone knows it...maybe you should just finish up your business and then leave the forum...I don't know what else to tell you...I do know I'm very close to just letting all the people deal with you especially bc a kill the messenger protocol is going on....I'll ask this too, so when I take bloods and if they're low, what would be your plan of action from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phurious, this is not the first time you've acted this way, had problems like this, and everyone knows it...maybe you should just finish up your business and then leave the forum...I don't know what else to tell you...I do know I'm very close to just letting all the people deal with you especially bc a kill the messenger protocol is going on....I'll ask this too, so when I take bloods and if they're low, what would be your plan of action from there

My plan of action to you would be to regund your price of your lotery tickets u purchased

PHURIOUS

It just can't be swept under the rug...

No one swept anything i said it once ill say it again all orders have shipped with trackig to prove it. If some one has an issue they should go thru the proper channels. Which is not you

PHURIOUS

You just emailed me that not all orders have shipped..

All order minus 4 primo orders. Better? Which i stated would be going out mon oe tue and that my capper is finishing up pills shipments. You can do this all u want. Cause im done with you now. You arnt and authority here if customers are unhappy they shoudl come to me or my reps or admin. The end

PHURIOUS

I won the contest by bringing in 200 members that I worked very hard for...
699740e3f0fe853fc15077f1e7837fbb.jpg

$400... Not a raffle...

$400... Not a raffle...

Ya u won it in a contest. You paid nothing!

PHURIOUS

All order minus 4 primo orders. Better? Which i stated would be going out mon oe tue and that my capper is finishing up pills shipments. You can do this all u want. Cause im done with you now. You arnt and authority here if customers are unhappy they shoudl come to me or my reps or admin. The end

PHURIOUS

See phurious, that's the point right there...not all orders have been sent yet you said they have been..the last one to email said it's going on 2 months...

$400... Not a raffle...

Exactly u paid for nothing. It was a gift a gernerous gift from phurious pharma pf which have been using and now all of a sudden its bunk two months later. Ya ok buddy

PHURIOUS

Ya u won it in a contest. You paid nothing!

PHURIOUS

It was a contest you sponsored for $400; I simply said so if my numbers come back low post pin, you still plan on honoring your word and making things right?

See phurious, that's the point right there...not all orders have been sent yet you said they have been..the last one to email said it's going on 2 months...

The. They should come forward. Not hide behind you. You are no one of authority here. Period. Im done with this if they dont want to come to me or admin thats on them. Goodbye.

PHURIOUS

It was a contest you sponsored for $400; I simply said so if my numbers come back low post pin, you still plan on honoring your word and making things right?

Who in the hell would believe you now after all the shit u have pulled i wouldnt believe a thing post after all your nonsense. Good bye

PHURIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom