napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS SALE!!! – Turn Your Tax Return Into Muscle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I started this thread to announce a sale. Please leave your opinions in a review thread of your own. There is no need to hijack my thread. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

It won't happen if you would put out properly dosed gear. I'm being honest I've liked the tren in the past but idk what happened to you guys and these low ass numbers. Comparing that to other sources who put out legit ass numbers every time makes it odd. I had the same protocol on the guy who scored a 1400 and mine came out 2149 and my estro was even high so if my ai would've been legit my total test would've been even higher cause not as much test would've converted to estro. So explain?

^All people are saying is why not start a thread about how you feel or what you believe to be happening and we all can discuss whatever may be bothering you there ? Keep this thread on topic please,

So you have guys who have had trouble with his gear, trouble receiving it, and you think it's ok to support a sale? Sorry, can't do that, and I simply reply to things on my timeline, as I figure most do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^All people are saying is why not start a thread about how you feel or what you believe to be happening and we all can discuss whatever may be bothering you there ? Keep this thread on topic please

All people are saying is why not start a thread about how you feel or what you believe to be happening and we all can discuss whatever may be bothering you there ? Keep this thread on topic please,

Ok I'll stop. I just don't like seeing possible bunk/underdosed gear being put out. Especially when it's happened to me before. I don't like it to see it happen to others. No one deserves it. All I want is a legit explanation. But I'll let Phurious continue his sale.

^All people are saying is why not start a thread about how you feel or what you believe to be happening and we all can discuss whatever may be bothering you there ? Keep this thread on topic please,
Thank you. That's all I'm asking. And I'm happy to address any concerns that folks have, but honestly, I have not heard from any of you until now. Feel free to start another thread or PM me. Thank you.

I think what you're doing is perfectly okay. Who gives a damn if you're interrupting his sale... He deserves to get called out if he isn't doing things right especially if he's under dosing. That isn't tolerated. I've got bunk hear before and wasted time and money. NO ONE deserves to go through that. People deserve to get what they paid for. everyone who's running phurious gear currently needs to do bloods asap and if they all come out low then what the hell is his excuse Gonna be?

No it is NOT. As a moderator of this forum, I asked for this B/S to stop in this thread. This thread is NOT here to post up any negative feedback. That is why you start your own feed back thread and give your honest opinion of the source there. Not in a sales thread. There are plenty of happy customers of phurious as well. I'm locking this thread down until dylan can get in here and shed his light on things seeing as you won't listen to me.

Look if you disagree with a sponsor or feel something needs to be said, communicate it in the right place to the righy people.

Don't come here to start some pissing match on a totally seperate topic.

If you have a review, make a review thread. Simple. You wanna protest take your complaints to Dylan, phurious and his reps. If that fails, leave your feedback in the proper place.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is not the thread for complaints. Take those elsewhere, and I don't want to see any more of that in this sales thread

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes, guys, please keep it on topic. If you have any concerns, please PM myself or SnS. We'll take care of things in a professional manner.

I was thinking that it's because people don't want to think about taxes. Lol

It's a decent sale. I mean you spend $400 and save $40. I'm sure people will take advantage of the sale but keep in mind a lot of other sources have things like this in place everyday.

Yes, but this is announcing a Phurious sale in a Phurious thread. We too have great deals even without a special sale. As for other sources, we don't participate in price wars and bargain shopping. People should buy because of the product and we do have great products!!

Don't you get it...the same guy who is running a "sale" has sent out bunk/underdosed gear admitting it for the most part, has shown bad bloods, and has a plethora of people who haven't even received there's in MONTHS....

He admitted selling underdosed gear??? Prove it. That sounds like pure BS. And who are these people who haven't received order?? Why don't they speak up? You're writing a bunch of checks you don't seem to be able to cash.

Oops sorry. On topic now. I just think cartman is spitting bullshit is all

^ dude chill let the bad mojo die and move on. I for one joined the forum to learn from you guys. Let phurious have his thread back.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

And great everyday prices without a sale. I'm in !!!!
How long is the sale? I gatherng cash now ? PM me please.

Oops sorry. On topic now. I just think cartman is spitting bullshit is all

Oh I am?!??! Woke up, member #9 has just emailed me about not receiving their order and its been OVER two months....why would I make this up, I don't have any sort of agenda....

Look, I already stated to keep this crap out of this thread!! IM NOT GONG TO SAY THIS AGAIN! We have a whole other thread going where all this shit is posted and it doesn't need to be in this thread. Last warning on this....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom