napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS SALE!!! – Turn Your Tax Return Into Muscle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't write off AAS? Boy have I filed incorrectly.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Well...I guess in theory you could, if you earned any money from shows or meets or whatever then AAS would be a requirement for you to win, like having a uniform for your job...so I guess if you were creative...you could make it work lol

I'm sure there has to be a member who is a CPA. Let's get working on this! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm sure with the IRS getting hammered over the last few years, you could probably make it work somehow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure with the IRS getting hammered over the last few years, you could probably make it work somehow...

Yeah...don't see them auditing too many people this year...they don't need the attention

This is not a tax nightmare thread this is a promotional thread about phuripus pharma gear that is being offered at a lower price....

PHURIOUS

Heres a free bump. I have not even done my taxes yet. Im not sure if im getting any back or ill owe them. Some things in my life changed last yr so im really not sure? Nice sale tho

This is not a tax nightmare thread this is a promotional thread about phuripus pharma gear that is being offered at a lower price....

PHURIOUS
Definitely a nice thing to do. Tons of people get solid returns. Sale is a great thing to take advantage of.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ha, jovial as ever...

brother. This is a paying sponsor of the boards promotional thread. It is not intended to be a thread to sling any difference you may have with phurious. There are places on the board where you can leave feed back from a purchase. But please. Not in this thread. You and i have had good conversations in pm's and i like you. But i cant have posts like yours in a sponsors thread that is running a sale.

brother. This is a paying sponsor of the boards promotional thread. It is not intended to be a thread to sling any difference you may have with phurious. There are places on the board where you can leave feed back from a purchase. But please. Not in this thread. You and i have had good conversations in pm's and i like you. But i cant have posts like yours in a sponsors thread that is running a sale.

A paying sponsor that myself, and MANY others have had issues with...

A paying sponsor that myself, and MANY others have had issues with...

Then you need to take that up with the rep, staff here, or post in the review section. Not in a sales thread.

Many folks on here were making jokes about taxes yet you're on me for a comment...the guy basically said he ripped me off, I have numerous emails about him with other folks with late and bunk orders...another guy posts that his bloods are beyond low after use of his product, yet blames it on his original test levels and labels him a non-responder...he won't even give another guy a discount that just made an order with him, that's a horrible business practice...there isn't another place to put this? If y'all would make a review section, we'd review but it's not around...so don't this put something the source is responsible for on me...lastly, he's incredibly hard to deal with and the guys on email are afraid bc they feel he'll take their money and not give them their product if they say anything..I've never dealt with a situation like this and just like any paying store, I'm not going to sit idly by and allow it to take place..I'm trying to make this a better place as opposed to a worse place...I'm just more forthcoming with my thoughts when I see how people are being treated...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom