napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Test E300/Anavar Cycle

spartan3924

New to this forum and just ordered Pharmacom Labs Test E300 and Anavar. Gonna run 12 weeks at Test 600/wk and var 70mg/day for last 7 weeks, looking to maintain strength and size while I cut up. Let everyone know how its going in a few weeks! oh and I plan on getting bloodwork done around week 8.

Love it!!!
I would drop the test to 500, 600 is too excessive,

here's a nice layout for you.

500mg test e 1-12 (1.6cc)
aromasin 12.5mg e2d (split our 25mg tablet in half) 1-12
70mg var 5-12 (space out 2-4 times a day)
full cycle assist 5-12

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I'm by no means an expert but this is my 3rd cycle so 600 up from my last 2 cycles at 500/wk seems like a good progression, esp since the test e is 300/ml which is just easier than adjusting to .8ml lol also running adex 1mg eod and clomid for pct, first time on var and heard good things about Pharmacy labs stuff so expecting great results!

Thanks for the reply! I'm by no means an expert but this is my 3rd cycle so 600 up from my last 2 cycles at 500/wk seems like a good progression, esp since the test e is 300/ml which is just easier than adjusting to .8ml lol also running adex 1mg eod and clomid for pct, first time on var and heard good things about Pharmacy labs stuff so expecting great results!

there is a point of diminishing returns with test, stick with 500.

your pct should include nolva AND clomid and an AI, not just one

I like my test high. I prefer my test at about 750mg, thats where I feel the best without excessive water bloat. It varies from person to person, if you wanna bump your test up....bump that shit up!! Just keep an eye on your estrogen levels and you'll be good

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

New to this forum and just ordered Pharmacom Labs Test E300 and Anavar. Gonna run 12 weeks at Test 600/wk and var 70mg/day for last 7 weeks, looking to maintain strength and size while I cut up. Let everyone know how its going in a few weeks! oh and I plan on getting bloodwork done around week 8.
Look forward to some blood bro. Remember we also compensate you for blood work!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

looks forward to bloods, keep us updated

I like my test high. I prefer my test at about 750mg, thats where I feel the best without excessive water bloat. It varies from person to person, if you wanna bump your test up....bump that shit up!! Just keep an eye on your estrogen levels and you'll be good

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

I'm the same way. I prefer test high. I actually don't run less than about 700-800mg in a cycle anymore. It makes a substantial difference for me, and I get no bloat or estrogen sides. However, I will say it doesn't quite work that way for most people.....and a majority of the people out there don't need more than 500mg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm the same way. I prefer test high. I actually don't run less than about 700-800mg in a cycle anymore. It makes a substantial difference for me, and I get no bloat or estrogen sides. However, I will say it doesn't quite work that way for most people.....and a majority of the people out there don't need more than 500mg

No doubt bro. I'm the same way as you. Hell @ 750mg a week I'll still only take my aromasin twice a week. It varies from person to person depending on their build, metabolism and lean body mass.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

Was thinkin of starting the cycle with 4-6 weeks of tbol and cutting the var a little shorter, already pretty lean so thinkin I can add a little lean mass before starting my cut with the var, thoughts?

Was thinkin of starting the cycle with 4-6 weeks of tbol and cutting the var a little shorter, already pretty lean so thinkin I can add a little lean mass before starting my cut with the var, thoughts?

Well the problem with that is you are running a 12 week cycle so you can't exactly run 6 weeks of Tbol then 6 weeks of var. that's twelve weeks of orals so you need to pick one or the other

I have enough test to run 15 weeks so that give me at least 5 weeks between orals if I did 6 weeks of each

if your going to do that a liver cleanse is an absolute must through the entire cycle then, even on the 5 week off period

just received my order yesterday, took longer than expected to arrive but psyched to start my cycle jan 1st! will be posting along the way

just received my order yesterday, took longer than expected to arrive but psyched to start my cycle jan 1st! will be posting along the way

Post office is super slow with shipments in December/Nov, normally would be faster.

Ecstatic to hear postings/updates of the cycle :)

You got the best gear on the net, now give it your best and the results will be nothing short of the best.

Just realized I got a free dbol 100 tabs with my order! Packaging looks great can't wait for 1st pin tomorrow, so far looks like a class act source!

Just realized I got a free dbol 100 tabs with my order! Packaging looks great can't wait for 1st pin tomorrow, so far looks like a class act source!

Yes sir, we appreciate our customers and we often would throw in free orals with purchases.

Top Bottom