napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine cut cont

lmao you cant always have both of what you want. get the fat down the you can go into a bulk heavy lifting cycle

I won't be me without a muscular as fuck pic...
f1db5b5ba15de13262eec64f74d7fd3c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The nurse at the medical clinic I went to this morning asked me how I dropped two percentage points in bf% in 3 days. The doctor overhears this and says ' that fucking impossible' so he takes my measurements with the calipers and it was true. So he was angry as hell and asked me was I on the juice and was I starving myself and a lot of ass hole questions. I am 6'5, 267lbs, 19.5%bf. Now. Finally under 20% ... Barely.
Current victory pic...
7bd377616e7ee623114afe85a2fc9ff6.jpg

Still halfway there. I have not been this lean since the Navy and I would have to drop 30 more pounds to get any where near the aerobic capacity I was then.

Ok a dr would not say "fucking" first of all. Second of all u look the same to me bro. Changes dont happen in a week or 3 or 7. Its takes years

PHURIOUS

What the hell? You are on other forums claiming you are doing a sustanon cycle and back up to 302 lbs???????? Which stats are true? This thread or the sustanon thread? I tried to bite my tongue but honestly I hate reading fake logs so I am calling you out. What is the real story?

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER.

This is the real log. I figured I could have some fun elsewhere.

Fun? Wtf does that mean. This is a serious lifestyle you have never taken seriously. U pist pic after pic thread after thread and u look the same.

PHURIOUS

Plus... I enjoy the stuff and find that most logs are BS. I am not really sure what people are looking to find out in most places but here after all the crap I went through... I telling the truth.

Why would a grown ass man think it's fun to make fake logs and deliver fake info to ppl in real need of real info and help?
Wtf Bro?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Never taken seriously... What would you know of how long I train, what I eat, the dedication and study I have shown bodybuilding. I have given my life to this way. You don't see progress. I see that you can not. But it is not you who gets up every morning and goes to bed every night after grueling workouts and food I can barely afford. I am sorry if I am not the ideal bodybuilder. But I would die a fucking million deaths just to look decent just once!!!

Never taken seriously... What would you know of how long I train, what I eat, the dedication and study I have shown bodybuilding. I have given my life to this way. You don't see progress. I see that you can not. But it is not you who gets up every morning and goes to bed every night after grueling workouts and food I can barely afford. I am sorry if I am not the ideal bodybuilder. But I would die a fucking million deaths just to look decent just once!!!

Is that right? Who the fuck u think ur talking too? I been doing this 20 years plus. I train harder then u ever could. I spend countless hours and everyday still learning while i have sit here and watch u make a mockery of this lifestyle and this site. You are insulting all that do this and have done it with your cavalier attitude towards this life

I have forgetten more about fitness the. U could ever hope to learn if i see one more fucking photo posted i swear i will do all i can to make sure u are no longer a member here.

Enough is enough u need to go.

PHURIOUS

Russ, I know. And you never showed real dedication to changing or improving. It was always a joke or something weird with you. Haven't seen a pic of you in a year till the other day and you look the same today man. If you want to play around, that's your business. FAKE logs, that's total bs bro and whether it's here or somewhere else anyone who does something like that... we'll let's just say it's very bad in my book.
Tighten up.

Top Bottom