Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No gainz are possible without the lord brahs..

fa1fb3f26cef6dca12431efb53b125f1.jpg
ce688fc40e0d00ffbea4d6fa3971c706.jpg

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

Lots of motivation and inspiration in this thread. Love it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Dylan and Rick! A lot of people now a-days take things for granted and we should be showing gratitude to the person up there that gave us everything we have.

Thanks Dylan and Rick! A lot of people now a-days take things for granted and we should be showing gratitude to the person up there that gave us everything we have.

I agree completely bro. I have a blessed life, and I owe it all to the man upstairs for giving ,e so much to be thankful for

I avoided opening this post, as I have kind of neglected hod as of late. Prayed every day when things where bad when things where good I completely forgot him.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I avoided opening this post, as I have kind of neglected hod as of late. Prayed every day when things where bad when things where good I completely forgot him.

I think we've a.l been there bro. I know I've been guilty of it myself. It's easy to forget when things are going well but I try to tell myself that's when I really need to be praying and thanking every day for being blessed. It's just human nature to go to God often when we really need him, and we are all human brother.

I think we've a.l been there bro. I know I've been guilty of it myself. It's easy to forget when things are going well but I try to tell myself that's when I really need to be praying and thanking every day for being blessed. It's just human nature to go to God often when we really need him, and we are all human brother.

Thanks Rick for the encouragement.

Let me put away my pitchfork for a second...

When you needed Him and reached out for Him, He knew you would. What you might've forgotten is that He knows you believe and that's why when you struggle you reach out. He never doubted your faith, if you never reached out even in times of trouble that would be the shame. You never forgot Him, other things simply tried to obstruct your view of Him to sway you... but you weren't.

Thanks guys, sometimes I feel like a piece of garbage, because I neglected him. I guess this just proves I'm human. Humbles me

Thanks guys, sometimes I feel like a piece of garbage, because I neglected him. I guess this just proves I'm human. Humbles me

i pray everyday bro... during my prayers i go over my sins and apologize for them and one i tell God and Jesus both ever week is how sorry I am for anytime I have neglected them... They know it is going to happen and they understand and of course they get hurt but how quickly they are to forgive and be joyous when you come back to fruition and realize how important they are... The parable Jesus tells about the shepherd finding his one missing sheep or the King whose son had left and then he finally returned... they accept with open arms but YOU have to be the one to admit your wrong and just pray for forgiveness and if you truly mean it, they both welcome you back with open arms brother... don't feel down whatsoever nor ashamed... just make it right and i assure you, they will love you even more

always a great read to start off a Sunday... although I go to church on Saturday evening, you always just feel something special with God and Jesus on Sunday morning as well.. well, any day but especially on Sundays... thanks for the posts bro

awesome brother.. the greatest day of the year... the birth of Christ for whom NONE of us would be here if not for his sacrifice and his birth... I love it... Merry Christmas !

awesome brother.. the greatest day of the year... the birth of Christ for whom NONE of us would be here if not for his sacrifice and his birth... I love it... Merry Christmas !

Heck yea man! Merry Christmas to you bro, the pain he endured during his death for us makes me so grateful not just on Christmas, but everyday for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom