napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 back in stock!

Ah well that's great. I chose SR9009 since 677 was out. Probably a good thing though. I've been meaning to try it. Well actually my girlfriend is gonna use it but still i wanna know how it does.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I see some stacks like this one you don't recommend GW, is there a reason?

personally, i believe GW should be in every cycle, steroids, sarms, peptides, hgh etc... i would run GW with everything.. thats the one compound that has a place with everything at anytime in any scenario...

personally, i believe GW should be in every cycle, steroids, sarms, peptides, hgh etc... i would run GW with everything.. thats the one compound that has a place with everything at anytime in any scenario...

I thought so I just have seen you and Rick post stacks without it...maybe just an oversight

I thought so I just have seen you and Rick post stacks without it...maybe just an oversight

sometimes people make requests to leave it out or they just want a straight bulk with nothing that can cut etc... i cant just put it in everything because i want to... i have to recommend what is conducive to the said goal but the way i see it, it fits in any scenario and its proven that... i would put primo in ever layout as well but its just not for everyone

This was a false statement...just told today after I placed my (in stock) order on the 8th that it is out of stock

Last edited:
Just placed order..hope this time it's in stock!!

2z4k1s4.png

lol I don't have to... They are not the only good one in this business luckily :D

If you find MK-677 for a cheap price, it's not real MK-677. It can't be made cheap and be legit. The raws on it make the price that high.

lol I don't have to... They are not the only good one in this business luckily :D

so with your vast experience, you would clearly know how often it is faked then right? your also probably very aware that the cost of raws on REAL mk677 that is NOT cut with anything is more than 5 times the cost of other sarms... you already know all this though so im not telling you anything new... just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for... you want a great clips hair cut, then you come out looking like woody woodpecker... you want a real haircut, you go to a salon or spa... good luck

Top Bottom