napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 back in stock!

Can someone explain the reason (mechanism) that MK677 causes muscle pumps/fullness? I understand its impact on recovery, skin, even sleep given the increases in GH and IGF1, but I don't understand why the muscle fullness. I'd love to learn if anyone here knows a bit of (bro)science behind it :)

Increasing your levels of GH raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It also stimulates production of IGF-1. Either one of these things are going to give you much more fullness and bigger pumps. Getting more glucose uptake into the muscles, and the power of high levels of IGF-1 will give you some pretty insane pumps and you'll have a lot of fullness because of the super saturation of glucose into the muscles and intra cellular water to make the muscles bigger

Increasing your levels of GH raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It also stimulates production of IGF-1. Either one of these things are going to give you much more fullness and bigger pumps. Getting more glucose uptake into the muscles, and the power of high levels of IGF-1 will give you some pretty insane pumps and you'll have a lot of fullness because of the super saturation of glucose into the muscles and intra cellular water to make the muscles bigger

very interesting, thanks, Rick!

Can someone explain the reason (mechanism) that MK677 causes muscle pumps/fullness? I understand its impact on recovery, skin, even sleep given the increases in GH and IGF1, but I don't understand why the muscle fullness. I'd love to learn if anyone here knows a bit of (bro)science behind it :)

well, broscience you want, broscience you get... the answer is "cuz its just good man" LOL that's the kind of shit you will find from many though...

rick covered this question perfectly for you... keep in mind that 677 is a secretagogue... A secretagogue is the term for a substance that chemically signals for the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone. In other words, Nutrobal could be compared to peptides like GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin except it doesn't require any injections nor does it have any side effects like GHRP-6. 677 was developed in an aim to combat such conditions as muscle wasting, obesity and osteoporosis. It was also targeted towards treatment of elderly hip fracture patients, so there are a myriad of studies done on safety.

To give you an idea of what IGF-1 does, here are some IGF-1 benefits:
  • Increased Fat Oxidation (fat loss).
  • Increased Muscle gains (lean mass).
  • Tightening up loose skin.
  • Healing old injuries.
  • Healing Bones, Tendons and Ligaments.

Here is a video I did on 677 as well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgoc6k6eRsE

Top Bottom