napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 back in stock!

so with your vast experience, you would clearly know how often it is faked then right? your also probably very aware that the cost of raws on REAL mk677 that is NOT cut with anything is more than 5 times the cost of other sarms... you already know all this though so im not telling you anything new... just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for... you want a great clips hair cut, then you come out looking like woody woodpecker... you want a real haircut, you go to a salon or spa... good luck
Lol nice analogy Dylan, but very true!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

so with your vast experience, you would clearly know how often it is faked then right? your also probably very aware that the cost of raws on REAL mk677 that is NOT cut with anything is more than 5 times the cost of other sarms... you already know all this though so im not telling you anything new... just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for... you want a great clips hair cut, then you come out looking like woody woodpecker... you want a real haircut, you go to a salon or spa... good luck

LMAO!!! great cuts...they give you a receipt for your hair cut....for what?....a fuckin return of your hair.....

Lol nice analogy Dylan, but very true!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LOL, i'll admit, i was kind of laughing when i typed it... it is very true though and it pains me to see so many fall for bull shit... there's always some that see through it that really know but i cant blame a lot of people because how on earth would they know the prices of raws and production... however, when you see something far too cheap, you should read between the lines...

LMAO!!! great cuts...they give you a receipt for your hair cut....for what?....a fuckin return of your hair.....

yeah, wtf... can i get a return on the mullett you just gave me? or the frohawk? considering i just asked for a trim... LOL

yeah, wtf... can i get a return on the mullett you just gave me? or the frohawk? considering i just asked for a trim... LOL

Lol.. I tried to tell my boy one time not to get his hair cut there and he just wouldn't listened. I was fuckin dying as soon as I saw the clippers touch is head.

What I don't understand is guys running logs on mk677 from other board sponsors like ironmag research (which I completely do not trust) and CEM(Known to be hit or miss) and they are getting the expected results... yet the mk677 is priced at $100. If the cost of the raw is so expensive then what could they be lacing it with to still provide the full effect of real mk677?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is guys running logs on mk677 from other board sponsors like ironmag research (which I completely do not trust) and CEM(Known to be hit or miss) and they are getting the expected results... yet the mk677 is priced at $100. If the cost of the raw is so expensive then what could they be lacing it with to still provide the full effect of real mk677?

often times its cut with mk2866 or lgd-4033... many times ive seen it 50/50...

As Dylan said, it is usually cut with a lot of the cheaper anabolic sarms like LGD and MK-2866. There were quite a few companies known to do this

Interesting. Why is it so damn hard for companies to just be legit these days man... I honestly don't get the mindset of these companies. Sure they make a few extra bucks but they only think short term... in the long run they will lose customers. Why not stay legit and sell a quality product?

Was a real bummer to hear Sarms1 has even gone downhill. I just hope the guys running sarmsx plan to stay legit and not go downhill like the rest... but im not worried I trust both you guys will make sure the quality stays top notch..

Interesting. Why is it so damn hard for companies to just be legit these days man... I honestly don't get the mindset of these companies. Sure they make a few extra bucks but they only think short term... in the long run they will lose customers. Why not stay legit and sell a quality product?

Was a real bummer to hear Sarms1 has even gone downhill. I just hope the guys running sarmsx plan to stay legit and not go downhill like the rest... but im not worried I trust both you guys will make sure the quality stays top notch..

It's always about the money man.. It is very unfortunate when business becomes all about greed. It's ok to be profitable but not at the expensive of people's health and just flat out lying.

I dont agree with the generalized statement that anything cheaper must be fake. Thats just false. I understand that the entire point is to turn a profit and reap benefit in business... but discrediting all other companies on this basis is just wrong.

There are plenty of us that are familiar with raw prices, business costs, shipping etc and it just gets to me when I hear this argument and reasoning.

I dont agree with the generalized statement that anything cheaper must be fake. Thats just false. I understand that the entire point is to turn a profit and reap benefit in business... but discrediting all other companies on this basis is just wrong.

There are plenty of us that are familiar with raw prices, business costs, shipping etc and it just gets to me when I hear this argument and reasoning.

Clearly your misinterpreting this particular scenario... When someone is selling a product for less than the cost of production, thats not a red flag? The only company i ever pointed out with multiple products like this was southern sarms... I didnt know you were so familiar with the raw prices on 677... If you were you would know how high its priced in comparison to others... Its borderline absurd but thats the cost... So when i see it sold that cheap, knowing full well its not possible, that tends to strike some nerves

It is definitely expensive but no more than halo or primo raws, which are both expensive. Im just saying I think its wrong to discredit companies solely on this basis. Thats just my opinion though so I spoke up. Im not gonna say anymore on the topic. Just had to put in my two cents. Haha.

It is definitely expensive but no more than halo or primo raws, which are both expensive. Im just saying I think its wrong to discredit companies solely on this basis. Thats just my opinion though so I spoke up. Im not gonna say anymore on the topic. Just had to put in my two cents. Haha.

Brother im sorry but your so wrong on the price... Unless your seeing a flat out cut version... I know exactly how much halo and primo raws are and 677, at least in authentic form is far more expensive... Im sorry but i guarantee that... Im only discrediting companies that are selling things so cheap to where they would be giving away product and money on every sale... We are strictly talking about 677 here not other products... If you think its wrong to discredit someone who is clearly ripping others off based on real time facts then i dont know what to say

The Eagle has landed!!!

nywc46.jpg

As long as I get through sides(if any)..8 more bottles are going on order.....;)

The only sides I have are very positive ones bro! Big pumps, nice fullness, and incredible sleep. No trouble at all getting my calories in either which I struggled with all summer while on Tren

Can someone explain the reason (mechanism) that MK677 causes muscle pumps/fullness? I understand its impact on recovery, skin, even sleep given the increases in GH and IGF1, but I don't understand why the muscle fullness. I'd love to learn if anyone here knows a bit of (bro)science behind it :)

Top Bottom