napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Idiots

Yea I remember way back when on a different forum guys were doing Prohormones with no test base . Now they know better and give great advice. Live and learn .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, idiots is kinda rough word but ya not the smartest moves people make sometimes. But gotta respect a person that has balls to ask questions as there are really no such thing as stupid questions

People gotta learn some how. There are uneducated people wherever you go. And going by your other posts around here, your just another individual without an education so I would be careful about who you decide to pass judgment on.

Its ok though. We are here to help you. :)

The amount of uneducetated idiots who dont know shit about either sarms or steroids on here is unbelievable..

I usually pride myself on my ability to be an asshole when needed, so I know what you meant to say and yes, I have seen some truly dumb questions posted here, but you shouldn't be so surprised that the AAS uneducated come here to learn. At one point in time we all knew jack shit and I dare say some of what we "know" today is speculative and bro-science. Perhaps it would please you and only you if the inexperienced stayed off and went out and fucked themselves up and gave gear an even worse name than it has? At age 45 I'm learning still and I'm what some would consider a big ass'd dude. Dylan set up his YT channel to educate the AAS misinformed and uneducated and they flock here to enhance/further their knowledge base. That's what he wants, to educate these open minded 'idiots' who seek knowledge and we all try to offer our two cents worth that we learned from one another here...right fuckin here bro. Guess you'll just keep everything you know bottled up in your expansive vault of knowledge right next to the Holy Grail. Calling someone idiot is simply unnecessary. At least until after they've been told how to do things and then fuck it up.

There's one bad ass'd know it all on here apparently as well.

Last edited:
The amount of uneducetated idiots who dont know shit about either sarms or steroids on here is unbelievable..

Thats why we are here. To guide those who dont understand what to do. We have to be vigilant and patient

PHURIOUS

People gotta learn some how. There are uneducated people wherever you go. And going by your other posts around here, your just another individual without an education so I would be careful about who you decide to pass judgment on.

ZVdqrro.jpg

LOL

Ouch. Lol

PHURIOUS

I've only been on this forum for a year and the amount I have learned is absolutely priceless...

Pharma Lady Rep

I've only been on this forum for a year and the amount I have learned is absolutely priceless...

Pharma Lady Rep

I learn something new everyday, and from everyone as not 1 person on earth knows everything. But when you combine the knowledge of everyone it becomes a powerful thing. As everyone has information to contribute in one form or another just based on life experiences and as everyone has different lives.

Top Bottom