napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Idiots

I learn something new everyday, and from everyone as not 1 person on earth knows everything. But when you combine the knowledge of everyone it becomes a powerful thing. As everyone has information to contribute in one form or another just based on life experiences and as everyone has different lives.

Anyone who thinks they dont still have something to learn has no knowledge. We are always learning and growing. I know a good amount of atuff and i still feel like i have alot to learn

PHURIOUS

ZVdqrro.jpg

LOL

And he joins in on the reckless folly with absolute abandon! Welcome to the Guild of Smartassery!

Anyone who thinks they dont still have something to learn has no knowledge. We are always learning and growing. I know a good amount of atuff and i still feel like i have alot to learn

PHURIOUS

Exactly, I like learning new shit man and I'm never too proud to ask questions all day if I have to. I'm that annoying dude that keeps asking questions until I understand it, I don't care lol !

I get the Op.though there are some question where your like bro did you bother too read anything first . I spent a long time kust trolling behind the scenes reading everything I could find a subject then reading differant threads where someone else asked the question and looking at the multitude of differant answers and then doing more research too figure out witch asshole had the right opinion . so sometimes when someone bursts out with absurdity your just blown away by how lottle effort there willing too put in.

I get the Op.though there are some question where your like bro did you bother too read anything first . I spent a long time kust trolling behind the scenes reading everything I could find a subject then reading differant threads where someone else asked the question and looking at the multitude of differant answers and then doing more research too figure out witch asshole had the right opinion . so sometimes when someone bursts out with absurdity your just blown away by how lottle effort there willing too put in.

Ya I get that too, but that's more like someone just being a lazy ass and not reading shit (annoying cus they dont want to do the leg work ). So ya I hear ya on that one.. but for the ones that tried to read and just don't get it they should receive some help,

Ya I get that too, but that's more like someone just being a lazy ass and not reading shit (annoying cus they dont want to do the leg work ). So ya I hear ya on that one.. but for the ones that tried to read and just don't get it they should receive some help,
And they do but you can tell by the question when they ask hey im getting conflicting information about whats better lower test or deca for side effects you know they have been reding and not sure witch way too go . when the question will 50 mg of dbol get me swole brah the you kinda want too reach through the screen and choke them

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

And they do but you can tell by the question when they ask hey im getting conflicting information about whats better lower test or deca for side effects you know they have been reding and not sure witch way too go . when the question will 50 mg of dbol get me swole brah the you kinda want too reach through the screen and choke them

Ya or tell yep good luck buddy pm me when ur kidneys and liver fail. Lol

PHURIOUS

Agreed 100 !

PHURIOUS
Absolutely. No one knows everything. We're always learning in this game.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I know brother! But I find it annoying that they dont do any reasearch before they go on a forum. Some questions are just plane stupid as well.. Like whats the "best" testosterone compound..

The amount of uneducetated idiots who dont know shit about either sarms or steroids on here is unbelievable..

*uneducated

Irony is getting thick in here.

I'm 10 years into my research and use with AAS, and I've barely scratched the surface. Also, ask 30 people at your local gym if they have even heard of SARMS yet, and report back. If it's more than 3, I've got some ocean front property to sell you bro....

*uneducated

Irony is getting thick in here.

I'm 10 years into my research and use with AAS, and I've barely scratched the surface. Also, ask 30 people at your local gym if they have even heard of SARMS yet, and report back. If it's more than 3, I've got some ocean front property to sell you bro....

Lol.....
Omg, I didnt even see that. hahahahahah!

you cant call these people idiots... many of them have been misguided or misinformed.. they dont know any better... calling them idiots deters them from asking questions and learning and then thats another life that could have been saved that was not because they were intimidated... many of us get frustrated and some of the questions are absurd but you cant call them idiots.. thats wrong... we ALL started somewhere... you think when me and Rick started we were knowledge filled??? granted, i know both of us put in years of study etc. but most dont do that... noone should have their hand held by any means but they absolutely should come and ask questions and i would never want someone to be intimidated to do so... everyone should be here to learn and ask whatever they need... i want as many as possible to come here everyday to ask whatever they need...

you cant call these people idiots... many of them have been misguided or misinformed.. they dont know any better... calling them idiots deters them from asking questions and learning and then thats another life that could have been saved that was not because they were intimidated... many of us get frustrated and some of the questions are absurd but you cant call them idiots.. thats wrong... we ALL started somewhere... you think when me and Rick started we were knowledge filled??? granted, i know both of us put in years of study etc. but most dont do that... noone should have their hand held by any means but they absolutely should come and ask questions and i would never want someone to be intimidated to do so... everyone should be here to learn and ask whatever they need... i want as many as possible to come here everyday to ask whatever they need...

Well stated Dylan.The idiots are the ones who DON'T ask questions & think they know it all.

Well stated Dylan.The idiots are the ones who DON'T ask questions & think they know it all.

ABSOLUTELY agree... now, there are people that are flat out lazy that dont even try to study on their own etc and those are the ones that piss me off or the ones who just want a shortcut but they get educated with tough love... regardless, they are all getting educated

Top Bottom