napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Idiots

The true idiots on here are the ones asking for advice. We give it to them and then they tell us we are wrong. Or that they will do ot their way anyway

PHURIOUS

I know some of the questions can seem ridiculous at times, but believe it or not there re a lot of uneducated people out there just looking to learn. This is a lot of times their first stop for advice so they are coming in with virtually nothing. Educating and learning is what it's all about. That's how I ended up on forums myself many years ago. I was just looking for information and doing research. None of us quit learning. I'm just happy that now I'm in a position to pass along and pay forward a lot of the priceless information that was given to me

How many of us heard growing up that AAS would make your dick small or turn you into an angry raging freak?

There's too much bad info out there to call anyone an idiot for not knowing even the basics. If they're asking questions, it's for a reason. Don't give them a reason to stop asking questions.

How many of us heard growing up that AAS would make your dick small or turn you into an angry raging freak?

There's too much bad info out there to call anyone an idiot for not knowing even the basics. If they're asking questions, it's for a reason. Don't give them a reason to stop asking questions.

exactly... WE WANT as many questions asked as possible on a daily basis... one thing many forget... 80% of our viewers never post, are guest, etc... they are reading but scared to post however they learn A LOT... we want non stop questions asked at all times and we want to help as many people as possible each and every day... dont ever lose light of what the forum is here for... its to learn and to help...

The true idiots on here are the ones asking for advice. We give it to them and then they tell us we are wrong. Or that they will do ot their way anyway

PHURIOUS

They're not asking for advice.They're just looking for a confirmation of what they already planned on doing or ARE doing.Anything at all,just a wee smidgen will do.I know.I used to be one of those people 20 years ago.Young dumb & full of cum,knowing everything I'll ever need to know.

There are no wrong questions, only wrong cycles.

We all knew no better about something or another at some point in our lives.

Some people are just clueless. Foolish, but clueless.

At the point where they ask and then are shown the right way, they may become informed.

But at the point where they are shown the right way and disregard it, then they become idiots.

This thread is interesting. I am so grateful to the old guard that was so patient with me. They answered my questions. They let me train with them even when I slowed them down. They taught me what they knew. They treated me like one of them when I was but an idiot that knew nothing. There was no internet to do research and card catalogs did not list the phrases AAS, nandrolone, carbs, estrogen levels, and so on. I owe what I know to people who could have called me an idiot. Maybe they did when I wasn't around but when I was with them they made me feel like I had a chance to get better, bigger, stronger, and more balanced. So here is to Dan Stone, Mark White, David Hudson, Clint Jones, Billy Joe Barnes, and all the rest of them. Today those same guys carry the names of Robo, Dylan, DRB, Jake, and others on this board. To all of you from then and now I say thank you.

This thread is interesting. I am so grateful to the old guard that was so patient with me. They answered my questions. They let me train with them even when I slowed them down. They taught me what they knew. They treated me like one of them when I was but an idiot that knew nothing. There was no internet to do research and card catalogs did not list the phrases AAS, nandrolone, carbs, estrogen levels, and so on. I owe what I know to people who could have called me an idiot. Maybe they did when I wasn't around but when I was with them they made me feel like I had a chance to get better, bigger, stronger, and more balanced. So here is to Dan Stone, Mark White, David Hudson, Clint Jones, Billy Joe Barnes, and all the rest of them. Today those same guys carry the names of Robo, Dylan, DRB, Jake, and others on this board. To all of you from then and now I say thank you.

Bahahaha...you'll know why later

the only idiots are the ones that come here, that get the proper advice, yet act like they know everything and dont know shit.. the ones that insist on doing whatever they want, or the ones that are so fucking dumb they think they can say "well i'm doing it anyway so you might as well just help" like they are backing someone in a corner or something... THEN, what ALWAYS happens is they do whatever they want, they get completely fucked up and then they come back wanting help to fix it in a panic... THOSE ARE THE IDIOTS... not the guys just coming for help that really do listen, even if their questions are absurd to some, they are here to genuinely learn and i have all the time in the world for them...

30yrs ago unless well up the ladder, we learned this game w-trial and error. Thankfully now the mistakes we made can be avoided. Dylan, tx for honest info to all of us. Those that chose to ignore that now, will sorely regret later.

the only idiots are the ones that come here, that get the proper advice, yet act like they know everything and dont know shit.. the ones that insist on doing whatever they want, or the ones that are so fucking dumb they think they can say "well i'm doing it anyway so you might as well just help" like they are backing someone in a corner or something... THEN, what ALWAYS happens is they do whatever they want, they get completely fucked up and then they come back wanting help to fix it in a panic... THOSE ARE THE IDIOTS... not the guys just coming for help that really do listen, even if their questions are absurd to some, they are here to genuinely learn and i have all the time in the world for them...

^Those are definitely idiots !

Everyone is different. Some people are cautious and will do the required research, but there so much infomation (most conflicting with the last thing you read), it is nice to have a place to ask questions. Then you have the young guns who don't give two shit's about researching anything, and sites like this are a great thing because they get educated quickly that they are making a mistake (sometimes pretty harshly lol). For example if I took into account all the info I read from other sites and articles, I would believe sarms do not work and I will get cancer from GW.... So there you go, I must be one of those idiots. Lol

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom