napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hammer anabolics.

The 2 best labs talking about good business practice. Gotta love it.

You two should combine forces and make Phurious Express. Whaaaaat! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The 2 best labs talking about good business practice. Gotta love it.

You two should combine forces and make Phurious Express. Whaaaaat! Lol

We all have our own specialties and serve different needs in different places, it's good to keep a running dialogue, in any business when people from separate companies are open to suggestions and ideas that is how important change is made.

We all have our own specialties and serve different needs in different places, it's good to keep a running dialogue, in any business when people from separate companies are open to suggestions and ideas that is how important change is made.

Agreed. We all have the same goal high quality products and helping people reach their fitness goals

PHURIOUS

Not to say he hasnt done some good things too. But there have been alot of mishaps.

PHURIOUS

A logical mind wants to control variables and when things get messy i change where I go.
I do not know and have never done business with either but with the uncertainty of this type of thing and the UG nature of it, I am all about prompt predictable business practices.

Nothing beats his test cyp that went brown lol.
78acfbaf753a39fbca0f83bdfe51aa6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nothing beats his test cyp that went brown lol.
78acfbaf753a39fbca0f83bdfe51aa6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
There is absolutely no excuse for that.
That is the result of a horribly unsanitary lab. I'm surprised he hasn't killed anyone or sent people to the hospital.

Damn.. Lol. I was compelled to buy at first after some blood work I saw, but after really looking at his business practices I decided against it. Good thing based in that nasty ass oil you have in that bottle.

Top Bottom