napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hammer anabolics.

Interesting. I am using his Test E right now. I bought a ton of his stuff when he had a sale maybe 6 months ago. A lot did go down with him on EVO. He's had some issues that were more than crucial. I am still sitting on some gear but have been replacing all of it with stuff from Pharma Lady and Phurious. I ended up with double what I original bought, something like 20 vials. A lot of my friends that grip from me had bad pip, debilitating stuff. So he replaced almost all of it and its all been good. He's always been good to me on a personal level and his Insanity blend is awesome. I'd steer clear though if thats the route he's taken.

In a comparison of Tren Acetate, Hammer vs. Phurious, our own Phurious crushes him. Better results, better feeling all around. This is from personal experience having used both their products this past year.

Phurious is definitely a tren master.... get it... like zen master

Hey guys. Have a friend that bought some test cyp a while back from hammer. He is trying to figure out wtf is going on. Lol started out like normal cyp color. And over about 6 months did this.

Thought I'd share so you are all aware hahahah. Where is hammer these days???

3cfd19f40a97e6383f4ee2ffd2cf7582.jpg
702360b45eefed5511a4b7620497e1d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Did you ever get an explanation from Hammer?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nah its not me its a friend who ordered from Hammer. I will see whats up. He did say Hammer sent replacements though.

He had some satisfied customers for a while, but that was on EVO. All of a sudden everything went south.

He is hit or miss. I got some good results from his gear for a good while. I don't use him anymore because his prices are only worth it when he has those huge sales. That on top of some of the gear I have gotten being sketchy and causing PIP that shut me and my friends down for over a week. He sent me replacements when that happened. I ended up having so much of his gear from all the replacements and free stuff he sent me that now, 6 months later, I am still using his test. I have pretty much jumped on board with Phurious (if you can't tell from my constant praise aka dick fondling) and Pharma Lady for stuff he doesn't carry. I will say that his Arimidex and Anadrol liquid orals have never been one to disappoint, it's the injects you gotta watch out for.

Everything I've see, heard and read means he would never get my business, but no personal experience either. Much better options on this board IMO

He is hit or miss. I got some good results from his gear for a good while. I don't use him anymore because his prices are only worth it when he has those huge sales. That on top of some of the gear I have gotten being sketchy and causing PIP that shut me and my friends down for over a week. He sent me replacements when that happened. I ended up having so much of his gear from all the replacements and free stuff he sent me that now, 6 months later, I am still using his test. I have pretty much jumped on board with Phurious (if you can't tell from my constant praise aka dick fondling) and Pharma Lady for stuff he doesn't carry. I will say that his Arimidex and Anadrol liquid orals have never been one to disappoint, it's the injects you gotta watch out for.

He has weak tren. His test was underdosed and his orals are weak. The end

PHURIOUS

He has weak tren. His test was underdosed and his orals are weak. The end

PHURIOUS

I don't usually rag on another source on the open forum but i'm curious to know if you have had this same experience. I have had at least 5 different emails usually from more inexperienced guys who have said that they would like to give us a try but they are a little skeptical because they tried this guy and had a real bad experience. Some were pip but the most common theme seems to be waiting 3 weeks or more for something that should take 5 days or so. It doesn't effect me much either way but when to many guys do business that way it effects all of us I think, stuff like this makes the evo guys feel vindicated in their actions in a way, They use guys like this as an example as if we are all like that.

I don't usually rag on another source on the open forum but i'm curious to know if you have had this same experience. I have had at least 5 different emails usually from more inexperienced guys who have said that they would like to give us a try but they are a little skeptical because they tried this guy and had a real bad experience. Some were pip but the most common theme seems to be waiting 3 weeks or more for something that should take 5 days or so. It doesn't effect me much either way but when to many guys do business that way it effects all of us I think, stuff like this makes the evo guys feel vindicated in their actions in a way, They use guys like this as an example as if we are all like that.

I only know what i hear. Cause on meso they tore his ass up and then he fixed some stuff and people kept buying. Be he was known for fake products occasionally and then also taking a long time to ship etc. probly raws delays etc.

PHURIOUS

I only know what i hear. Cause on meso they tore his ass up and then he fixed some stuff and people kept buying. Be he was known for fake products occasionally and then also taking a long time to ship etc. probly raws delays etc.

PHURIOUS

I can never understand or accept that excuse, it's pretty simple, don't sell what you don't have, keep a daily count and do the right thing. I can understand 2 or three packs missing a product or two because of undelivered packages or even a simple slip up but if we know what we are doing at all and care you should never see a thread full of people complaining about packs being 2 weeks or even 10 days late, it's amateur and bad business.

I can never understand or accept that excuse, it's pretty simple, don't sell what you don't have, keep a daily count and do the right thing. I can understand 2 or three packs missing a product or two because of undelivered packages or even a simple slip up but if we know what we are doing at all and care you should never see a thread full of people complaining about packs being 2 weeks or even 10 days late, it's amateur and bad business.

I agree. I have had a couple mishaps here or there but i always make up for it too. Im more about satisfied customers than the money

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom