napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW advice

CRMBPMC

Hi I've attached a image of what I bought from powersupps.co.uk, I thought they wouldn't come and I would of just got bumped for my money but they have arrived. I'm just double checking if I can take them or not because it has good reviews and some people saying it'll be fine, and others are disagreeing, so just wanting some advice on them.

Or see if anyone has taken them before, as I'd like to start my cycle asap and if they're OK and I can take them it'd be better for my as my liquid SARMs haven't arrived as of yet.

So just a yes or a no will sufice, no nasty comments. 13942328_10210708299445881_1631668438_n.jpg
Thanks

Chloe

It's nothing I personally would use. And you are female correct? That's even a bigger reason not to since you don't really know what's in them

So you think they wont be Ok?

No I tried getting them to cancel the order the date I bought them but they wouldn't

Yeah I'm female and Ok I don't know what I'm going to do with them I've paid like £96.56 for them :(

So you think they wont be Ok?

No I tried getting them to cancel the order the date I bought them but they wouldn't

It's up to you what you decide to do, but I wouldn't be comfortable myself taking them. I don't put anything in my body that isn't high quality, and especially not knowing what exactly it is

I am trying to look up reviews about them and this an official site 'http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jwsupplements.co.uk%2Fgw-elite%2F&h=nAQGaAKo7'

and there selling the same product on here?

But do you think they would be Ok for now or to even sell on to someone else because if not its like £100 down the drain?

TBH i would not use any kind of pill form sarms. They can be laced with anything I would not take the chance if it is prohormones are not good for you. I would try to sell it or take the loss because 100 is nothing compared to your health in which in this forum we promote health, safety and well being before anything... Sarms from Sarmx is the Rolls royce of sarms..

TBH i would not use any kind of pill form sarms. They can be laced with anything I would not take the chance if it is prohormones are not good for you. I would try to sell it or take the loss because 100 is nothing compared to your health in which in this forum we promote health, safety and well being before anything... Sarms from Sarmx is the Rolls royce of sarms..

Ok I wont take them I'll just wait for my sarms from sarmsx.com to be delivered.

I was just worried incase I was to sell them and something bad happened to the buyer and it got traced back to me. Do you think it would be wiser to just throw them away?

If i were you I would at least try a couple doses pre workout to see if you notice an endurance boost at all in the gym. That way you will know if it's legit gw and if you don't notice any endurance boost after the first week stop taking it immediately and throw it in the trash. A few doses won't do any harm to you regardless if it's laced with hormones or not. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

sell it on amazon or ebay and try to rcoup some of your money back but you as a female certainly don't want to take a chance on prohormones in your system

Top Bottom