napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW advice

If i were you I would at least try a couple doses pre workout to see if you notice an endurance boost at all in the gym. That way you will know if it's legit gw and if you don't notice any endurance boost after the first week stop taking it immediately and throw it in the trash. A few doses won't do any harm to you regardless if it's laced with hormones or not. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Im not sure about that bro, i took some lgd 4033 in pill form from dna anabolics and it suppressed me right away. Gave me the nips, low libido, etc etc

Powder form is not bioavailble like liquid form.

Absorption you will not get the full benefit from the pill like you would from the liquid

These above statements are incorrect , All raws come in crystalline powder, the only difference is that the powder is suspended in liquid as opposed to being put into a capsule ..

As far as being more bioavailable in liquid that's also incorrect because if that was the case ALL PH/DS/AAS orals that BB have been using for years & years including the Pharmaceutical companies would all be using liquid suspension .. not sure where you're getting this info from , not trying to be combative but what you stated just isn't true

But do you think they would be Ok for now or to even sell on to someone else because if not its like £100 down the drain?

The issue with Sarms Capsules is that capsules indicate "supplementation" which makes it a very dicey area considering these are research chemicals not ment for Human Consomption ..

The other issue is ... many "capsule" releasing companies in this industry made the bulk of their buisness selling Prohormones. Tons of money was spent on raws with the intention of continuing to sell these Pros which have always been a very lucrative endeavor, so when the ban came out in 2015 & most of these Pros became illegal to sell these companies were left with thousands of dollars worth of raws that they no longer can sell without fear of legal problems, so many of these companies jumped on the Sarms train & instead of spending more money on raws for legit sarms they put their Prohormone raws in & marketed them as sarms leaving unsuspecting consumers with misleading and dangerous products ...So any company offering sarms in capsules is a huge health risk for the consumer ...

And females don't look pretty with beards haha, Seriously though ...

Take a loss , save your health & only buy from sarmsx, because you know exactly what your getting & the quality is top notch ! :)

"
As far as being more bioavailable in liquid that's also incorrect because if that was the case ALL PH/DS/AAS orals that BB have been using for years & years including the Pharmaceutical companies would all be using liquid suspension .. not sure where you're getting this info from , not trying to be combative but what you stated just isn't true"

Then why ARE they suspended in alcohol if there is no benefit over powder??
Do you think they are doing it for shits and grins??

"
As far as being more bioavailable in liquid that's also incorrect because if that was the case ALL PH/DS/AAS orals that BB have been using for years & years including the Pharmaceutical companies would all be using liquid suspension .. not sure where you're getting this info from , not trying to be combative but what you stated just isn't true"

Then why ARE they suspended in alcohol if there is no benefit over powder??
Do you think they are doing it for shits and grins??

Do you have data supporting the bioavailability of liquid suspension over capsules ? If you can present some I'll apologize for my misinformation. .

Can you answer why PH/DS/AAS orals are not all released as liquid suspension if the bioavailability is greater in liquid ?

I have zero interest in a flame war to be honest so if you have blood work showing a greater absorbtion of the compound in liquid as opposed to capsule ingestion or scientific data from a reliable source I'll surely admitt I'm incorrect ?

Last edited:
Show me data that says it's not....I'm saying to you....WHY do they do it then?????

I never said either one was more bioavailable than the other

As far as Sarms go or any research chemical Liquid suspension is most likely used do to capsules giving the indication of it being used as a supplement, as far as Alcohol being used in conjunction with liquid suspension maybe for consistancy of the compound ? Not 100% sure but since you brought it up can you tell me ? Again if I can learn from this discussion I'm all for it ..

Last edited:

Liquid suspension is most likely used do to capsules giving the indication of it being used as a supplement, as far as Alcohol being used in conjunction with liquid suspension maybe for consistancy of the compound ? Not 100% sure but since you brought it up can you tell me ? Again if I can learn from this discussion I'm all for it ..

Your answer seems plausible..I just asked if you knew why they did because I never heard anyone yet to give that answer.
No flame on you Brother, I'm with you any info on these I'm all ears!!

i would imagine alcohol is used due to faster absorption rates meaning it is in your bloodstream almost before it is degraded by the stomach acids where as a capsule or pill is and would be degraded drastically by stomach acid etc

Could be...I lean towards the fact it is liquid the dosing is much easier based on concentrations.
1: no need for fillers in caps
2: no need for guess work trying to split a pill/cap to make an accurate dose.

Your answer seems plausible..I just asked if you knew why they did because I never heard anyone yet to give that answer.
No flame on you Brother, I'm with you any info on these I'm all ears!!

Ok cool , sometimes through message boards & mobile phone texts we can't always tell each others intent or tone haha

I love this place & have already learned a ton & Id love to keep it that way

As far as Sarms go or any research chemical Liquid suspension is most likely used do to capsules giving the indication of it being used as a supplement, as far as Alcohol being used in conjunction with liquid suspension maybe for consistancy of the compound ? Not 100% sure but since you brought it up can you tell me ? Again if I can learn from this discussion I'm all for it ..

you cant just throw anything in a capsule... yes, some things, absolutely... many medications etc... if this were true for everything, why cant you just throw deca in a capsule? or test? etc?? are you saying you can do that too?

I am a 110% supporter of sarmsx with multiple purchases under my belt .. just putting that put there

your just fine bringing up points man... there won't be any flaming for you bringing up valid points and/or questions... these are very very fair and good questions

your just fine bringing up points man... there won't be any flaming for you bringing up valid points and/or questions... these are very very fair and good questions

I appreciate that, & I agree on the test & Deca examples , & honestly meant no harm in these debates

I appreciate that, & I agree on the test & Deca examples , & honestly meant no harm in these debates

brother, NOONE thinks you meant harm whatsoever... you brought up great points... i was just letting you know so you knew the reasoning.. please dont apologize... you did nothing wrong and if anyone is upset, they have no reason to be whatsoever... your good brother... trust me... you brought up great points but there's counter reasons and that's what the forum is for... to compare and understand thoughts and reasoning and to answer questions for everyone...

Top Bottom