Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck it time to blast!!!!!

I've felt like shit these past two days. I got a bad headache and appetite is suppressed. I think this is from the anadrol. Anything I can do to cure this problem?

I've felt like shit these past two days. I got a bad headache and appetite is suppressed. I think this is from the anadrol. Anything I can do to cure this problem?

In my experience there isn't much you can do other than dropping the drol. A lot of orals do that to me. Cycle support products and liver protection can help but in my experience it's an uphill battle you really can't win

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nothing really for that situation . With everything you add youl just feel worse.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ill just stick it out another 2 weeks. Already have been running this almost 2 weeks but I will replace anadrol with masteron in two weeks then I should feel better.

ill just stick it out another 2 weeks. Already have been running this almost 2 weeks but I will replace anadrol with masteron in two weeks then I should feel better.
Just keep in mind it's just gonna get worse and your cycle is ultimatly less productive trying to battle that shit out. Only two weeks but if it's rough don't be afraid to drop it. Drol isn't that productive as it is.

Just keep in mind it's just gonna get worse and your cycle is ultimatly less productive trying to battle that shit out. Only two weeks but if it's rough don't be afraid to drop it. Drol isn't that productive as it is.

I pretty much agree with that. I've got to the point now, where I really am not a fan of orals at all anymore other than a little bit of winny as a finisher.

Wait a sec. I'm not gonna blame it on the drol yet. This has only been going on since last night. It seems I'm getting sick. I feel lethargic, have a headache, stuffy nose, have the chills, etc. I'm gonna rest and see if this sickness will go away

I've always noticed candy helps me pre workout. It gives an awesome pump. So cut that out?
Dr Jim stoppani has some articles on dextrose & candy, he prefers it post workout to replenish muscle glycogen. Claims it won't be stored as fat if eating then. Look into it

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Wait a sec. I'm not gonna blame it on the drol yet. This has only been going on since last night. It seems I'm getting sick. I feel lethargic, have a headache, stuffy nose, have the chills, etc. I'm gonna rest and see if this sickness will go away

It's that time of year so it could definitely be sickness related. Hopefully you don't get as hard as I did last month. That shit sucked BAD

Dr Jim stoppani has some articles on dextrose & candy, he prefers it post workout to replenish muscle glycogen. Claims it won't be stored as fat if eating then. Look into it

It still comes down to total carbohydrate intake regardless. There's nothing magic that happens post workout that gives you the green light to eat candy lol

It still comes down to total carbohydrate intake regardless. There's nothing magic that happens post workout that gives you the green light to eat candy lol

For sure, I like him but half his scientific reason seem to be for selling his product

For sure, I like him but half his scientific reason seem to be for selling his product

Hit the nail on the head there. He is completely biased, and doctor or not....he's still feeding his own business agenda. Layne Norton is no different

Well I feel better today. Nose is just a little stuffy and have a little cough. Headache went away. Appetite is coming back finally. I'm still feeling low in energy but that's cause I've barely ate anything these past two days. Two meals at most. Both days under 1000 calories. so that explains it a bit. I'm gonna carb up today and pray I wake up ready to go tomorrow

Hit the nail on the head there. He is completely biased, and doctor or not....he's still feeding his own business agenda. Layne Norton is no different

It's so sad how fake the fitness industry can be

Well I feel better today. Nose is just a little stuffy and have a little cough. Headache went away. Appetite is coming back finally. I'm still feeling low in energy but that's cause I've barely ate anything these past two days. Two meals at most. Both days under 1000 calories. so that explains it a bit. I'm gonna carb up today and pray I wake up ready to go tomorrow
Damn that's pretty low on intake man. I got sick a month and a half ago and had no appetite for like a week. It sucked

Damn that's pretty low on intake man. I got sick a month and a half ago and had no appetite for like a week. It sucked

That's shitty. How'd you cope with having no appetite? What were you sick with?

Top Bottom