napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms Cycle Log

Have you noticed any vision sides with the s4 so far?
I personally noticed it pretty quick... It's a bit of a pain when you have to wake up early and it's dark or driving when dark or even when you have to go to the toilet on the middle of the night lol... You kinda get use to it... If its to full on for you, you can do a 5on 2off

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed really anything with the vision side effects from the s4.... if anything headlights are a little brighter at night when driving but nothing I can say for sure that its a major side effect.

I am on for 2 days now and jumped right up to 100 since I know where my sweet spot is and yes I am experiencing something today, is it the s4 not sure yet but I will back it down to about 80 where my spot is. but last time I did have yellowing at night driving, and the transition between dark and light and vice versa. blind as a bat when I got up to piss at night so it is all normal, where are you at as far as dosing?

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showt...Gemelli-Method

its best to follow this protocol and take it slow, it is a marathon. I think I just realized I should have started slow again, so I will back it down to about what you just mentioned. I will tell you an almost horror story

I was on sarms cycle in June of this year, July I had to drive to Pittsburgh for a job, so I dosed my S4 before bed like normal, got up at 330 am and out of habit dosed my S4 again. didn't think anything of it because it was close to my normal dosing time anyway, 2-3 hours later in my drive my eyes felt heavy as hell, like I was sleepy but my body was not sleepy, I was 3 hours into a 10 hour drive for the day. The further I went along the worse it got, I didn't know wtf was going on. And then it hit me the time frame I had dosed at close to 11 pm and then again 4 hours or less later. That there is the prob the half life of S4 is about 8 hours, I stopped and ate, drank like a fish to try to dilute it, but to no avail 10 hours of horrified driving but I was on crunch time to make it to Louisville.

So by all means do not think that more is better with this SARM, use the protocol to perfection. will you still get some sides YES but it wont be such a fast onset. .25 am and pm is perfect and I will do that today again lesson learned

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showt...Gemelli-Method

its best to follow this protocol and take it slow, it is a marathon. I think I just realized I should have started slow again, so I will back it down to about what you just mentioned. I will tell you an almost horror story

I was on sarms cycle in June of this year, July I had to drive to Pittsburgh for a job, so I dosed my S4 before bed like normal, got up at 330 am and out of habit dosed my S4 again. didn't think anything of it because it was close to my normal dosing time anyway, 2-3 hours later in my drive my eyes felt heavy as hell, like I was sleepy but my body was not sleepy, I was 3 hours into a 10 hour drive for the day. The further I went along the worse it got, I didn't know wtf was going on. And then it hit me the time frame I had dosed at close to 11 pm and then again 4 hours or less later. That there is the prob the half life of S4 is about 8 hours, I stopped and ate, drank like a fish to try to dilute it, but to no avail 10 hours of horrified driving but I was on crunch time to make it to Louisville.

So by all means do not think that more is better with this SARM, use the protocol to perfection. will you still get some sides YES but it wont be such a fast onset. .25 am and pm is perfect and I will do that today again lesson learned

Oh man that's brutal! I couldn't even imagine a 10 hour drive in that condition...

I'm definitely going to be sticking on the lower side. I'm in Canada so the nights are pretty long right now, don't want to be blind in the dark, lol.

well it is prolly gonna happen either way if you really want to hit ur sweetspot it does subside it just takes ur eyes time to adjust initially

well seeing that the link to the s4 dosing protocol is not working now I will have to ask some questions about that

Day 11 update...

Lifts are great and my endurance is still ramping up as im uping my cardio and intensity of my lifts.
Few side effects im noticing that I think are a result of the Sarms or maybe just my personality... Ive notice my mood swings are increased and I got a increased aggression and will to fight. Also noticed today that my pupils are dilated and are constantly huge( going to monitor this for the next few days, really dont mind but its weird). Also its kinda of funny weve been talking about vision this morning at I noticed today a big change when I got out of my car to go into the gym that it took awhile for my eyes to adjust and then same thing when I was going downstairs. Otherwise all is good weight is already going back down after my re feed feel great , lifts are good and pumps/ vascularity are great.

yep that is the s4 bro it is kicking in good now. you just have to pick your battles with the aggression sometimes its hard to bite your tongue but it aint worth it unless it really needs to go down like that

Lol ya no need to fight anyone but my brother really, he just had surgery so hes immobile and needs everything done for him right now so hes really the only one id hit

Aggression from SARMS?? I've never really heard that. Sounds like a placebo effect to me. If anything, just keep cool. I doubt it's related to the SARMS.

Day 11 update...

Lifts are great and my endurance is still ramping up as im uping my cardio and intensity of my lifts.
Few side effects im noticing that I think are a result of the Sarms or maybe just my personality... Ive notice my mood swings are increased and I got a increased aggression and will to fight. Also noticed today that my pupils are dilated and are constantly huge( going to monitor this for the next few days, really dont mind but its weird). Also its kinda of funny weve been talking about vision this morning at I noticed today a big change when I got out of my car to go into the gym that it took awhile for my eyes to adjust and then same thing when I was going downstairs. Otherwise all is good weight is already going back down after my re feed feel great , lifts are good and pumps/ vascularity are great.

Nice update bro. Some,times people do get some heightened aggression on sarms. It comes with the increased anabolism

Day 11 update...

Good update. I like how you don't have to wait weeks and weeks for the effects to kick in like test e.

Top Bottom