napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ever cycle of Anavar

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
Samarkh28 said:
Hi Dylan,

I would like to address my query to you. First of all i have been a great fan of yours and have watched all your you tube channels..my query was i am planning to do an anavar only cycle as it is a mild steroid and this just for one time use to prepare for a shoot..i am planning for a 40-50 mg ed cycle for six weeks..i have exactly six weeks from today to get prepared..i am currently 12% bf..what i wanted to clear was inhave read tons of forums stating anavar wont shut you down and some stating it shuts you down quite hard..what should i be looking forward to in this case?? Do i need a test booster along with it like tribulus etc..and wht would be my pct like i am planning to use on clomid and nolvadex for three weeks..i am very much concerned abt this shut down thing will this pct get me back on track..please advice and help..thanks in advance

I would not recommend an oral only cycle of Anavar. It will most definitely shut you down, so anyone that tells you different doesn't know what they are talking about. Oral surgeon withot Test is a very poor cycle choice. Besides that Anavar is extremely weak and won't offer much in terms of gains.

Based on your goals and your current stats, and the fact that you want to avoid needles, you should go with a sarms stack. Sarms are great for adding lean mass and strength,me hike dropping body fat, increasing endurance, and increasing hardness and vascularity. They basically give steroid like results, but are not AAS. They do not shut you down like steroids and also don't carry the negative side effects.

You can read all about sarms in the articles at http://www.pureessencesarms.com which is also the highest grade and quality of sarms you will find

To start out you should go with a sarms triple stack. Here is how the protocol is laid out

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Ill have to somewhat disagree their Rock, my boys back in the day use to run Var and low levels of test back in the day and they used it for bulking and they would gain about 7lbs of muscle and the scale wouldn't move drop fat and be hard as a rock and gain some size to boot and they where running only about 200mg of test a week and one was doing TRT types doses and he was very gyno prone. I think Var is the most overated by reputation among new users and undrated by long time users. I think adding a quarter to three quarters on your arms in six weeks is pretty damn good, plus the serpation and fat reduction that comes along with it with a lack of sides compared to others makes Var a clear winner in my book.

thats completely fine if that's how you feel on that bro but i know ive ran it several times myself with the highest quality and it just doesn't hold up to par... i know you can add a bit of size but generally most are not going too much in that... i think its a little underrated in the strength department but i know from making the mistake of trying it alone that its damn near worthless by itself... with test it does a lot better, yes, and it has a place but ran alone it certainly does not... 9 out of 10 that i see run it alone are more than disappointed except females... im around this day in and day out and see it A LOT... i get so many complaining to me on a daily basis after i have already said time and time again its pointless on its own... it is great when your polishing a cycle at the end, cleaning it up and adding some strength and lean muscle... for me, with the sides you get with a methylated oral and what you actually get from it, i'll pass every time... ive used it every which way from kickstarts, finishers and stand alone... ive helped probably by this time, thousands with this and the resounding consensus is generally one and done with it...

Hey fellas new here sam3 goal as original poster working w the exact same studf coincidently but are these sarms products something i can buy from gnc or overseas somewhere w a prepaid check and fingers crossed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Hey fellas new here sam3 goal as original poster working w the exact same studf coincidently but are these sarms products something i can buy from gnc or overseas somewhere w a prepaid check and fingers crossed?

hey brother.... welcome to adreanline rush, its great to have you here... to answer your question, NO you cannot buy these at GNC and you absolutely don't want to buy them overseas... you can buy right from the website at www.pureessencesarms.com and they will get you all taken care of... if you have problems ordering, please send a private message to Pureessencesarms and they will get you taken care of... if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know

hey brother.... welcome to adreanline rush, its great to have you here... to answer your question, NO you cannot buy these at GNC and you absolutely don't want to buy them overseas... you can buy right from the website at www.pureessencesarms.com and they will get you all taken care of... if you have problems ordering, please send a private message to Pureessencesarms and they will get you taken care of... if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know
Hey thank you so much man much appreciated

Top Bottom