Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

What a cycle to log! I have not been a part of a log by you yet Dylan, but from seeing your commitment and your personality, this is going to be EPIC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to be honest - I peed myself a little in excitement when I read the list and saw the pron. :)

I love logs, following along. I have been on Eurotropin HGH for about 2 months now (almost) at 2IU a day (one 1IU shots in the AM and 1 in the PM). My IGF scores jumped up pretty good from it.

Are you going to do before, during, after, etc. bloodwork for us?

thanks for all the support everyone... i cant express how much that means to me... i can't respond to each individual question one by one with quotes but here's the answers to some of the questions asked...

Yes, i will be doing bloodwork this week, mid cycle and after... i definitely want to convey the best possible info for everyone on the proform product...

The deca is pharm grade, yes...

the caber will be coming from proform as well...

any hgh questions on this particular brand should be sent to iwannagofaster because he can answer better than I can with his product

I highly anticipate this to be an epic cycle for sure...

Here is what my training schedule consists of... I do six days a week generally... many of you know about my back condition but those who don't I will explain... I hurt my back at 17 years old and was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease... in short, this means i have several discs in my back that are either completely or basically worn away... my spine then clicks and slams into each bone with no protection, often causing sciatic pain, slipping out of place and discomfort... i also broke vertebrae in my lower back when I was 23... all from extensive amounts of sports as i was a 4 sport athlete in high school and also played college basketball... due to this condition, my leg training comes with the extensive amounts of cardio training i do six days a week and trust me, it correlates... i'll post leg pictures at some point but there is no lack of size there whatsoever, so that is why you won't see leg days per say listed in my protocol... trust me, i get more than enough training on them with the amounts of cardio and types... it shows, i assure you...

so, what i do is switch my splits every 6-8 weeks... currently I am doing Monday and Thursday with shoulders and biceps, Tuesday and Friday with chest and traps and Wednesday and Saturday with back and tri's... Sunday is my rest day and massage day... I use the sauna 5-6 days a week as well... 75 minutes of cardio 6 days a week between elliptical, stairclimbing and HIIT but I often do more steady state than anything... I was a runner for many years but the longevity of your body with constant running is just not there and I want to preserve as much as possible to maintain performance levels as long as possible and cardio is a very large part of everything I do and something I thoroughly enjoy so I want to have it be a major part of everything I do for an extended period of time...

I will also post my diet soon so everyone can see what I am taking in daily... Im the strictest and most regimented person your going to find so it basically stays the same except Sunday where I eat a bit less since I am not working out on this day... Otherwise, its extremely dialed in...

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

This cycle is going to be awesome for you Dylan! Can't wait to see how it treats you!

The last two workouts have been phenomenal... My strength just continues to get higher and ever since I implemented deca in my trt regimen, the strength and explosiveness has continued... I am expecting major increases to an even higher extent by adding tren here and my full dose of primo... im about 2 weeks on epi and its really starting to kick nicely as well... im a bit moderate at only 40 mg per day but thats about average... i will probably bump to 60 mg next week... I will try to get my diet up asap so you can get a grasp of what a typical day for me looks like...

Beginning stats...

6'1" 185 lbs. 5.2% body fat

Wanting to get to the 195-200 range with body fat staying under 6% which I truly feel is attainable if I can keep calories adequate throughout... Also wanting big increases in strength, which should definitely be going on as well... I train extremely hard, with minimal rest in between each set, cardio stays at 6 days a week at 75 minutes per day... Extremely hard weight training mixing it up constantly but training more for hypertrophy here to get more size while staying shredded in the process with the 30-45 second rest periods in between sets...
What does your diet look like?
how many times a day do you eat?
How much water do you drink a day?
Do you take any vitamins along with your cycle?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have the pleasure of running a very strong cycle beginning today that I will be keeping a log on with bloodwork throughout... The products are from Proform Labs and Sarms X (formerly Pure Essence)... This is a major cycle for me and I am expecting major results... My true expectation is to have the best results I have ever had... This is a complete layout of what I am running... I have already started the Epi but everything else begins today... i will do my best to give updates 2-3 times a week... obviously I am very busy on the forum etc but this is too big of a cycle to not log... Here is the full cycle layout and pictures of everything... I am definitely excited to have bayer primo and vermodje winstrol... I am truly looking forward to this!

1-20 test cyp 200-250 mg week
1-20 deca 200-250 mg week
1-20 tren e 200-250 mg week
1-20 BAYER primo 800 mg week
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 caber .5 mg e3d (not pictured yet as it will be here next week)
1-6 epi 40 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-20 vermodje winstrol 50 mg day
15-20 cycle assist
1-20 HGH SOMATROPIN 2-3 ius day

As you can see, this is going to be an epic... Here are some pictures as well...

ifbof9.jpg

2n4yo0.jpg

I hate you..... lol.
Damn it looks so good. Just epicly good....Shit is beautiful!

WOW that a sexy ass stack. I love the primobolan boxes and the pharm grade deca. I'm DEF gonna have to run some of those decas in the future....

Top Bottom