Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

THAT THERE is my D!!! lol! No overdose on orals, and vey reasonable dosages. I have no doubt you will meet your goals.

thank you brother, i truly appreciate it.... at this point, im getting to where you are with orals where i dont really want to use them at all after having them wreck my panel as they did on top of that horrible lethargy and i always get regardless of what i use... aside from occasional winstrol i will just stick to injectables and sarms

I can dig dropping the orals.. Haven't your lipids out of whack is obviously not good.. You look great though man. Fuckin shredded son!

Yea you're good to go, that blood work looks pretty damn good considering what you're taking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you brother, i truly appreciate it.... at this point, im getting to where you are with orals where i dont really want to use them at all after having them wreck my panel as they did on top of that horrible lethargy and i always get regardless of what i use... aside from occasional winstrol i will just stick to injectables and sarms

I'm just about there with you brother. I will probably stick to just injectables myself other than a little winstrol every now and then or some epi (at least until my stash of that runs out)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You're e2 is quite a bit higher than you'd normally want it, huh? ;).

yes it was shockingly high... thats partially my fault due to not using an ai for most part of my trt which is abnormal for me but i wanted to try to see the reaction and i got my answer... that is only on 150 mg week...

yes it was shockingly high... thats partially my fault due to not using an ai for most part of my trt which is abnormal for me but i wanted to try to see the reaction and i got my answer... that is only on 150 mg week...

I'm glad you got it back within range man.

Any update Dylan?

Interested to see how this cycle worked out for you

yes, its going great now... i had to drop the deca several weeks ago as it was just far too much nandrolones for my body and the prolactin increase and shutdown was evident... since stopping, i added masteron, added proviron and raised tren to 300 mg week... the nutrient partioning of tren is unreal as we all know.. i still need to try to get more calories in but i have still added some very clean size... the muscle hardening, strength and vascularity is absolutely on point and tren at 300 is awesome... its not too much but its enough to really get a lot out of everything... combining this with primo and masteron along wtih gw and s4 and you have serious muscle hardening, shredding etc...

Wow I was experiencing estrogen sides @ 54 (sensitive nips, flushing, ed) ... How did you feel @ 84?

It only took 2 weeks for me to get it back in check when I upped my Aromasin dose. Good stuff!

Pharma Lady Rep

yes, its going great now... i had to drop the deca several weeks ago as it was just far too much nandrolones for my body and the prolactin increase and shutdown was evident... since stopping, i added masteron, added proviron and raised tren to 300 mg week... the nutrient partioning of tren is unreal as we all know.. i still need to try to get more calories in but i have still added some very clean size... the muscle hardening, strength and vascularity is absolutely on point and tren at 300 is awesome... its not too much but its enough to really get a lot out of everything... combining this with primo and masteron along wtih gw and s4 and you have serious muscle hardening, shredding etc...

The two nandrolone don't seem to play together well do they, well maybe not for everyone. Get those calories in and pack on the size bro. Keep us updated

Good to hear your enjoying the cycle bro. I need to try the mast and tren stack.

The two nandrolone don't seem to play together well do they, well maybe not for everyone. Get those calories in and pack on the size bro. Keep us updated

it definitely was not for me brother... it was just too much at once... it sucks but that's part of this and understanding your body and how it reacts...

Top Bottom