napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does light cardio after workout destroy gains?

I like breakfast burritos too much hehehe

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

LMFAO... hey brother, i love them too... they are the shit but i force myself to not have them... im still a guy LOL... i want pizza all the fucking time but i wont do it... trust me though, i would love to have some! breakfast foods are the best of all man fuck! LOL

LMFAO... hey brother, i love them too... they are the shit but i force myself to not have them... im still a guy LOL... i want pizza all the fucking time but i wont do it... trust me though, i would love to have some! breakfast foods are the best of all man fuck! LOL
Lol I eat eggs everyday. Potatoes too. I'm an egg guy for sure.

Lol I eat eggs everyday. Potatoes too. I'm an egg guy for sure.

oh yeah... i do 8 whites and 2 whole eggs every day... 5 in the morning and 5 at night... thats like my staple of staples... eggs are kings in this lifestyle for sure!

oh yeah... i do 8 whites and 2 whole eggs every day... 5 in the morning and 5 at night... thats like my staple of staples... eggs are kings in this lifestyle for sure!
I do 4 whole eggs, 6 eggs whites, 4oz turkey and 4oz potatoes ;) Then Maybe for meal 5 or 6 too

I do 4 whole eggs, 6 eggs whites, 4oz turkey and 4oz potatoes ;) Then Maybe for meal 5 or 6 too

LOL you make mine look quite pathetic and weak... i do have oatmeal at night with mine, LMFAO... are you a steak person, or more like chicken and fish?

I love me some ground turkey, chicken and fish. I can pass on beef.

you eat the same as i do... i love ground chicken... i have them ground the fresh organic chicken breasts at whole foods... try that sometime... i mix mind with a variety of vegetables, i use veganese to mix it for flavor.. parsley and onion powder and its fucking great...

Top Bottom