napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daily food in pictres

They sell ground chicken D? I've never seen it, but I also never looked for it. I'm all about texture when eating food. And after a while, eating chunks of chicken breast gets old. Being ground chicken, the texture must be nice.

yes, but you have to go to the fresh meat counter... MAKE SURE you get the WHITE meat and not dark meat... its extremely lean, 97% fat free... its 8.99 lb. but its worth it... its supreme quality...

80becd8d814e5e827aeb16e320ebb772.jpg

Preworkout meal just some good ol' pasta before smashing back and triceps. Hope you guys can tell that I'm on a mass gaining cycle lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! For some reason that I cannot figure out, I can't carb up and fill out on pasta to save my life. My body just doesn't do it well for some reason, though I do love the stuff!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes pasta is great for preworkout, long sustained energy & full glycogen storage. More strength, more pump. I love pasta lol. Everybody's body is different just gotta find what's best for you, partner. Oatmeal and banana is good too btw

That's the brand of ground turkey i use brother I'm going grocery shopping this weekend I'll be sure to look, good looks man

for sure brother.. if not, other options are wal mart, which carries their own brand and its 95% fat free or whole fods, as i pointed out earlier...

80becd8d814e5e827aeb16e320ebb772.jpg

Preworkout meal just some good ol' pasta before smashing back and triceps. Hope you guys can tell that I'm on a mass gaining cycle lol.

Yes, this right there is what I will have tomorrow pre-workout! tnx
And I'm on the bulking cycle too.

Nothing complicated, just some chicken breast with peas, carrots, corn and celery + a grapefruit.
View attachment 1110View attachment 1110

This one boosted my appetite for next meal! tnx bro. Looks delicious.

Every time I'm having a slight appetite loss, which luckily isn't often, but by schedule it's meal time, I go back to this thread and just go quick over the pictures and my stomach wakes up!

Last edited:
Going to bump this with my meal the other night.
7d793eb2b44d7e338e5b3472b9506a0b.jpg

Ribeye, corn (obviously lol), and a foil pack of potatoes. Not on the grill was the broccoli.
I have a real grill. But it was a colder night here so I improvised and we could sit around this better lol

I stay fateful to my vegetable stew most often.
2days lunch: vegetable stew, 1 roasted chickenbreast, 3 egg whites, on that spoon I have 2 slices of chopped garlic. Not that I'm a fan of it, its for imune system suport through the winter here in Europ. Keeps viruses and colds away. For the desert I have 1 diced grapefruit. 20-25min later, when the food has settled down, I have a small bowl of strawberries and a little chunk of fresh cabbage as a snack. In that jug I have 1 sqeezed lemon with mineral water.
Meal 2.jpg

My ovarall food/calorie intake is a bit too high right now, I've sinned not tracking my daily numbers down. I started taking notes and numbers from now on. Hopefully at the end of the week I'll have a clearer picture and be able to make adjusements any way my body requires.

Last edited:

Ribeye, corn (obviously lol), and a foil pack of potatoes. Not on the grill was the broccoli.
I have a real grill. But it was a colder night here so I improvised and we could sit around this better lol

im originally from the midwest and i wont lie brother, i sure do miss corn from the grill... nothing like it in iowa... trust me... =) that all looks damn good... one thing i am never opposed to is a nice steak...

I stay fateful to my vegetable stew most often.
2days lunch: vegetable stew, 1 roasted chickenbreast, 3 egg whites, on that spoon I have 2 slices of chopped garlic. Not that I'm a fan of it, its for imune system suport through the winter here in Europ. Keeps viruses and colds away. For the desert I have 1 diced grapefruit. 20-25min later, when the food has settled down, I have a small bowl of strawberries and a little chunk of fresh cabbage as a snack. In that jug I have 1 sqeezed lemon with mineral water.
View attachment 1131

My ovarall food/calorie intake is a bit too high right now, I've sinned not tracking my daily numbers down. I started taking notes and numbers from now on. Hopefully at the end of the week I'll have a clearer picture and be able to make adjusements any way my body requires.

cabbage is so good for you and in soup, its actually really good... just watch the sodium when you make soup... i always buy the extremely low sodium chicken broth and it still tastes excellent... im also a MEGA advocate of grapefruit... they are so damn good for you in so many ways...

im originally from the midwest and i wont lie brother, i sure do miss corn from the grill... nothing like it in iowa... trust me... =) that all looks damn good... one thing i am never opposed to is a nice steak...

Yea and nothing added on it! Just peel and eat. Although I was at a fair one time and went a little crazy with some butter and cayenne and who knows what other spices. I'm watering just thinking of it. The steak was perfect. Got two meals out of it because my lady is tiny lol.
What kind of grapefruit do you eat? And you do like one every morning or something?

Yea and nothing added on it! Just peel and eat. Although I was at a fair one time and went a little crazy with some butter and cayenne and who knows what other spices. I'm watering just thinking of it. The steak was perfect. Got two meals out of it because my lady is tiny lol.
What kind of grapefruit do you eat? And you do like one every morning or something?

there's two times of optimal sugar intake for us... first thing in the morning and right after a workout... i have a little baby orange right when i get up... the little smiley ones... then i have one grapefruit right after my workout... those are the optimal times...

man, we used to have those little paintbrush things and just slap butter all over grilled corn and then the fresh marinated chicken in the homemade bbq etc... man i truly do miss those days big time...

there's two times of optimal sugar intake for us... first thing in the morning and right after a workout... i have a little baby orange right when i get up... the little smiley ones... then i have one grapefruit right after my workout... those are the optimal times...

man, we used to have those little paintbrush things and just slap butter all over grilled corn and then the fresh marinated chicken in the homemade bbq etc... man i truly do miss those days big time...

I'm going to look into getting some grapefruits. They are just so much more expensive. But isn't everything we do? Lol. I'm actually thinking of getting some citrus trees. I have 5 acres and really only need 1-2 of each. I would just have to fence it to keep my horses off of them.
Yes! I actually need to start grilling more again. It's rare now. But I've doing some lawn work at home and have a nice stash of oak piled up. No propane, no charcoal, just straight oak.

I'm going to look into getting some grapefruits. They are just so much more expensive. But isn't everything we do? Lol. I'm actually thinking of getting some citrus trees. I have 5 acres and really only need 1-2 of each. I would just have to fence it to keep my horses off of them.
Yes! I actually need to start grilling more again. It's rare now. But I've doing some lawn work at home and have a nice stash of oak piled up. No propane, no charcoal, just straight oak.

definitely get the grapefruit going... i like pink the best but right now your only going to find ruby red... as spring and summer come, the pink are there and they are the best

This looks amazing!

Top Bottom