napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycles/Stack for Crossfiters

LaranjasCreed

Hi All,

What would be an ideal cycle for crossfiters? Im thinking EQ would be thrown in there for the benefits of endurance and increase in red blood cells.
Im particularly interested in guys like Rich Froning who trains 4-5 times a day and built like a bodybuilder with crazy strength what do you think his cycle would look like? I know he claims to never have done gear but it all seems bs to me.

Re: RE: Cycles/Stack for Crossfiters

LaranjasCreed said:
Hi All,

What would be an ideal cycle for crossfiters? Im thinking EQ would be thrown in there for the benefits of endurance and increase in red blood cells.
Im particularly interested in guys like Rich Froning who trains 4-5 times a day and built like a bodybuilder with crazy strength what do you think his cycle would look like? I know he claims to never have done gear but it all seems bs to me.
Honestly I think the best option is a sarms super stack, for crossfit. It's perfect for endurance, fat loss, strength, and lean mass

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get these sarms in the highest quality available at www.pureessencesarms.com

There s also a sweet sale going right now as well to save big!!

Is now a good time to make fun of the crossfiters?

Lol j/k.... I guess I'm sassy this morning.

Please just disregard my above comment. It didn't come across correctly.

Re: RE: Re: Cycles/Stack for Crossfiters

LaranjasCreed said:
awesome! will look into this
Check out some of the logs on this forum of the sarms super stack and other sarms stacks, and you'll see just how powerful and effective they are. I have no doubt that you'd absolutely love the results.

sweetnspicy said:
Is now a good time to make fun of the crossfiters?

Lol j/k.... I guess I'm sassy this morning.

Oh I so wanted to say something. ..but ill just bite my tongue ;)

I guess I never understand why anyone ever gives crossfit any sort of hard time... is it because they dont "throw around thousands of pounds of weight? Has anyone ever really watch a crossfit competition on espn? Do you see and understand the kind of shape and strength they possess? I bet most would last less than a minute on some of the grind the real crossfit competitors really endure... I just have never understood how anyone could give them any sort of hard time... actually try it once and see how long you last and how you feel after... its not even anything i do and its not for me anymore as it may have been when i was younger but the point is, they ARE athletes and some in a very big way.. i guess im always left scratching my head on this subject

LaranjasCreed said:
Hi All,

eq is great for endurance and strength but it depends on your cycle history... sarms are so ideal for crossfit... your getting massive endurance increases, strength, lean and clean muscle, healing, recovery, muscle preservation etc WITHOUT the side effects you get from steroid use.. its everything you want and then some... i would highly recommend this stack for you... read my articles on sarms at www.pureesseencsarms.com... here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

LaranjasCreed said:
Hi All,

I do CrossFit also and I am running the triple stack. I have a "performance review" in the SARMS section.

I love it.

I have done AAS cycles but they don't mix well with CrossFit. Crazy cramps and elevated blood pressure.

With that said I am going to run a light cycle of Test, EQ, & Proviron soon that Dylan helped me put together. I will be running SARMS alongside them.

DylanGemelli said:
I guess I never understand why anyone ever gives crossfit any sort of hard time... is it because they dont "throw around thousands of pounds of weight? Has anyone ever really watch a crossfit competition on espn? Do you see and understand the kind of shape and strength they possess? I bet most would last less than a minute on some of the grind the real crossfit competitors really endure... I just have never understood how anyone could give them any sort of hard time... actually try it once and see how long you last and how you feel after... its not even anything i do and its not for me anymore as it may have been when i was younger but the point is, they ARE athletes and some in a very big way.. i guess im always left scratching my head on this subject

I wasn't intending any disrespect. I was seriously just teasing. It tends to be an ongoing joke. Kind of like dumb blond jokes. They are never meant to actually be mean to blonds. But I sorry anyhow that I upset people. Again, that wasn't my intent at all.

sweetnspicy said:
DylanGemelli said:

I wasn't intending any disrespect. I was seriously just teasing. It tends to be an ongoing joke. Kind of like dumb blond jokes. They are never meant to actually be mean to blonds. But I sorry anyhow that I upset people. Again, that wasn't my intent at all.

I remember starting CrossFit and everyone made fun of bodybuilders doing bicep curls (vanity muscles as they refer to them). I think the bodybuilding, powerlifting, Olympic Lifting and CrossFit worlds are working together more now though.

We all want to be fit, push our bodies, and look good naked. Let's just get along.

Anybody can make fun of CrossFit that wants, at the end of the day I know I put in the work.

We should all be picking a fight with pharmaceutical companies, our government and the food industry.

Let's stay healthy, stop having interventions from the powers that be, and legalize AAS.

One army..

sweetnspicy said:
DylanGemelli said:

I know you didn't whatsoever! I was putting that up for anyone that really does start that though... Trust me, I KNOW you didn't mean anything negative and that's why I didn't quote you or point you out... I know way better than that as should everyone else here but you know damn well that someone is going to say something that does mean it and i just wanted to make sure that doesn't happen because it shouldn't... YOUR FINE! :D

I like the cross fit thing. I haven't done it but I think it is interesting and I'll try it some day. It fits my goals pretty well since I tend to like to stay lean and have no desire whatsoever to be massive. I love the mix of strength and aerobic exercise.

If/when i do it I will try natty at first. After I get the hang of it I'll detail s cycle based on how I think it is working for me.

I'll probably keep it simple with some lower doses of test/eq. Based on my experience with gear I think that would be a good stack for the cross fit thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

I completely agree. It is a default response on BB boards to immediately rip cross fitters. Typical bioscience piggybacking nut swinging BS. The reality is most of the morons ripping it don't know anything about it and wouldn't last 5 minutes going through a cross fit workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross fit is for people who cant do old fashioned hard work. They can have their but their but her sleds and rope climing and hand walking. Along with it they can take their torn acl's bad backs and blown out rotator cuffs.

FUCK CROSSFIT.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

And i can say that because my gf is amedical asst for a sports medicine surgeon. You know what 70% of the injuries he sees. Crossfit shit. Ya maybe the people on th get it done. But they are about 2% of the crossfit world the rest of them just hurt themselves.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Cross fit is for people who cant do old fashioned hard work. They can have their but their but her sleds and rope climing and hand walking. Along with it they can take their torn acl's bad backs and blown out rotator cuffs.

FUCK CROSSFIT.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I completely agree about the injuries being prevalent and thats very true and crossfit is not my type of training ether but bro, seriously, your way better than that to say they are scared of hard work... They have that many injuries due to what they put their bodies through... The elite ones are fucking crazy conditioned so to say they are scared of hard work does not compute... Mind you, crossfit is not my way of training nor anything im interested in but i cant knock their conditioning whatsoever... I try to see the positives in different aspects of training... Thats like me as a guy who trains for shred and cut knocking a power guy or vice versa just because its not our certain way... Both methods provide a lot of benefit in their respective areas...

DylanGemelli said:
LaranjasCreed said:
Hi All,

eq is great for endurance and strength but it depends on your cycle history... sarms are so ideal for crossfit... your getting massive endurance increases, strength, lean and clean muscle, healing, recovery, muscle preservation etc WITHOUT the side effects you get from steroid use.. its everything you want and then some... i would highly recommend this stack for you... read my articles on sarms at http://www.pureesseencsarms.com... here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan! First of all I love your work! Sorry Im kinda new here and i really appreciate your input into my question along with the others who share their positive views.
I gotta be honest I'm also new to this game, only did one cycle of test enanthate that delivered awesome results and planning for my next cycle. I have never looked into sarms yet (not sure if I could get them here legally in australia) so i guess right now would be the best time to start.

Thanks again! More power to you!

Top Bottom