Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

yes, that is what i would do... you need to make sure you have a complete pct... im really sorry to hear about what happened... how long are your injuries going to take to heal? make sure to post bloods and get your pct going so you can continue to move forward... i will help with everything bro...

My transmission got stuck on 6th gear and my car suddenly died on me, a car hit me from behind before I could move to the emergency lane. Thankfully no fractures just concussion and a ton of rest they gave me some meds to ease the pain I had and minor scratches.

About the PCT I still have about 3 weeks left of the Platinum Pct Stack from SarmX

About the BloodWork, Im hoping they dont ask for a doctor order. Ill pay it private so no insurance involved

My transmission got stuck on 6th gear and my car suddenly died on me, a car hit me from behind before I could move to the emergency lane. Thankfully no fractures just concussion and a ton of rest they gave me some meds to ease the pain I had and minor scratches.

About the PCT I still have about 3 weeks left of the Platinum Pct Stack from SarmX

About the BloodWork, Im hoping they dont ask for a doctor order. Ill pay it private so no insurance involved

problem solved http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

yes, get the bloods done, use the coupon, post the results, finish your pct and we will go from there...

I think it doesn't service Puerto Rico
I think personalabs does it in Puerto Rico and they have similar tests to privatemdlabs. Check them out and see if you can find a lab near by. The process is the same with them so its private.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I think personalabs does it in Puerto Rico and they have similar tests to privatemdlabs. Check them out and see if you can find a lab near by. The process is the same with them so its private.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Will definitely check them out [emoji123][emoji123]

great info maxx!

Hello Guys, after a long recovery that didnt go as planned Im finally 100% back and healthy. I went to the local lab and showed them the private MD labs test that show up on the link you provided but They asked me if I wanted the female hormone panel or the male, as in the link says Female Hormone Panel, so I wasn't sure. Can you guys shed some light on that?

Also since its been a while since I purchased my pct does it still work or does it expire after a certain time?

Ps: Appreciate all the help, I've already talked to a couple of friends to buy your products I was wondering if you have a coupon for friend referral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you want the female hormone panel. when you say recovery didn't go as planeed what does that mean did you have gyno if so you may need to add a prolactin test with the bloods, do you think your test levels are above 1500? if so you will need the lc/ms test.

not sure what you mean by does the pct still work since it has been a while. Did you buy pct? if so it should not expire if not you can order from sarmsx.com https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=pct

the sarms are already discounted in the stacks and there are also 30,40 and 50% off tabs as well that you can purchase in there no friend referral discount

yes you want the female hormone panel. when you say recovery didn't go as planeed what does that mean did you have gyno if so you may need to add a prolactin test with the bloods, do you think your test levels are above 1500? if so you will need the lc/ms test.

not sure what you mean by does the pct still work since it has been a while. Did you buy pct? if so it should not expire if not you can order from sarmsx.com https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=pct

the sarms are already discounted in the stacks and there are also 30,40 and 50% off tabs as well that you can purchase in there no friend referral discount

I had an accident while I was on PCT so I wasnt able to take anything until I fully recovered and It took me more time than expected by the doctors so I wasnt able to complete my PcT , now Im fully recovered and not taking any medicines so I want to get my bloodwork and finich my pct.

Does this test covers everything needed?
9c49898de7ac7b161b1c59cc9db64f2d.jpg

its the female panel... its the link that was already provided... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Hey bro, nice to see you, remember we don't have Privatemdlabs here in Puerto Rico but we have the one that our friend here posted personalabs which is the picture I posted because I was comparing and both Female hormone panels tests are not the same from what I see, I want to make sure I get all the blood work that you guys need

Hey bro, nice to see you, remember we don't have Privatemdlabs here in Puerto Rico but we have the one that our friend here posted personalabs which is the picture I posted because I was comparing and both Female hormone panels tests are not the same from what I see, I want to make sure I get all the blood work that you guys need

gotcha... yes, that is the one...

Top Bottom