Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

Ok Guys so I was able to finally get the bloodwork done here in Puerto Rico using the PersonaLabs link provided by our friend Maxx so if anyone else from puerto rico needs one it's very easy.

I will post a picture of the lab order so you guys can check if all the bloodwork you guys need to check is covered or if I need anything else, also I restarted my pct which was on hold because of the accident, so far I've been 3 days on PCT taking them in the morning, since a couple of days ago my nuts have been hurting like if I had "blue balls" which has me worried.

Screenshot 2016-08-15 14.18.15.jpg

I'm currently taking the PCT you recommended of

50/50/25/25 Clomid
40/20/20/20 Nolva

I'm not taking the GW nor the MK because I'm not hitting the gym since my accident.

did you post what cycle you are on? that would help to know

Hello Rock Thanks for helping I believe the cycle was

1-12 weeks of test E @ 500mg a week
1-6 weeks of EQ @ 600mg a week ( dropped after 6 weeks)
5-6 Tren Ace ( started and dropped it after 2 pins )
6- 12 proviron @ 50mg

Everything I dropped was because of recommendation from the forum since my trainer didnt seem to know wth he was doing...

I finished the cycle and I was on my first week of pct then I had an accident which for almost 2 months had me basically laying in bed all day resting, now I'm much better while I I was in the recovery process from my accident I didnt feel anything weird, now 2 months later I recovered, restarted my PCT got my bloodwork done today waiting for results. And now my nuts are hurting ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you have any pelvis damage in the accident? cuz it doesn't seem like a pct would cause that and this may be personal but have you been sexually active in the past 2 months? if not you may need to take care of that it could very well be blue balls.

did you have any pelvis damage in the accident? cuz it doesn't seem like a pct would cause that and this may be personal but have you been sexually active in the past 2 months? if not you may need to take care of that it could very well be blue balls.

Nope no damage thanks God, and yes I've been active, matter of fact is that I have no problems with erections, I was thinking that maybe is the shutdown? Because I did my cycle and right after I was done with my 1st week of my pct is when I had the accident, so it's been 2 months since I finished the cycle and couldn't complete the PCT which I restarted 3 days ago

*Update

Forgot to mention, I'm still waiting for bloodwork results, should be available before Friday I believe

Last edited:
Ok Guys so I finished my first week of the Restarted PCT , my bloodwork results have not arrived yet, maybe Ill receive them on monday, my nuts still hurt not that much but I can feel the discomfort, should I got to the doctor? Should I consider the usage of Hcg?

What is your advise? Also I think Ill need a bottle of nolvadex cuz it's a bit low

* I wanted to add that my sex appetite has been trough the roof, I've been active regularly so I doubt it's blue balls [emoji23]

Last edited:
you need a full hormonal panel

ee045f76d6ed16ffec00617691a08fe3.jpg

I finally got the results, here is what they look like, these are results right after I restarted my PCT

Now I'm on my second week of PCT

ee045f76d6ed16ffec00617691a08fe3.jpg

I finally got the results, here is what they look like, these are results right after I restarted my PCT

Now I'm on my second week of PCT

your panel looks good for recovery bro... your lh and fsh have bounced back, your estrogen is in range, your test is still at a good number... everything definitely looks good to me...

your panel looks good for recovery bro... your lh and fsh have bounced back, your estrogen is in range, your test is still at a good number... everything definitely looks good to me...

Appreciate that, I'll do a CMP and CBC tomorrow, I just got back into the gym today, feeling good no injuries or anything should I restart the GW and Ostarine as well or should I wait for a complete recovery?

Appreciate that, I'll do a CMP and CBC tomorrow, I just got back into the gym today, feeling good no injuries or anything should I restart the GW and Ostarine as well or should I wait for a complete recovery?

you should be fine to get them started bro

you should be fine to get them started bro

Thanks man, btw your product rocks! I've been telling everyone about this pct

Also if you know someone who needs privatemdlabs like services in Puerto Rico Personalabs is the way to go

Thanks man, btw your product rocks! I've been telling everyone about this pct

Also if you know someone who needs privatemdlabs like services in Puerto Rico Personalabs is the way to go

i am really glad your enjoying everything and its working so well brother.. please keep the updates coming!

Forgot to ask you, I still feel the discomfort in my nuts, not as bad as 2 weeks ago but I can still feel it, what do you recommend?

Sex hunger has been back to normal, erections are ok, but still feel the discomfort in my nuts

it could be your nuts are just dropping back to normal that could be the discomfort hell I don't know cuz the bloods look good.

it could be your nuts are just dropping back to normal that could be the discomfort hell I don't know cuz the bloods look good.

Gotcha, should I give it sometime until I finish my pct? I just started the second week of my restarted PCT , I had a big gap in between my cycle and my pct because of the accident.

Again thanks a buncj for your help guys

Top Bottom