Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

Ok so I just took my first dose of GW is it normal that i kinda like burns a bit like if it was vodka [emoji23][emoji23]

yes, its suspended in everclear... just take it straight down and if you need a chaser, go ahead... gw kicks in rather quickly... the first few days you will start to notice a difference...

yes, its suspended in everclear... just take it straight down and if you need a chaser, go ahead... gw kicks in rather quickly... the first few days you will start to notice a difference...

I took it with some gatorade [emoji23][emoji23] sorry but I had to haha until I get used to it

No no, I took it like a shot of vodka , then I followed up with some gatorade is that ok?

thats fine but use something else bro... gatorade is so bad for you... grapefruit juice is the best for absorption and thats what i would recommend but skip the haterade... its no good bro

thats fine but use something else bro... gatorade is so bad for you... grapefruit juice is the best for absorption and thats what i would recommend but skip the haterade... its no good bro

Got it, if anything Ill just chase it with water, I doubt this is harsher than straight whisky haha ( thats what I used to drink ) so Ill get over it.

Btw I showed your product to all my friends including the trainer and they are all waiting to see my results to jump into the bandwagon of Sarms

Got it, if anything Ill just chase it with water, I doubt this is harsher than straight whisky haha ( thats what I used to drink ) so Ill get over it.

Btw I showed your product to all my friends including the trainer and they are all waiting to see my results to jump into the bandwagon of Sarms

awesome brother! definitely let them see your results so they can reap all the benefits too... your going to love the results

awesome brother! your going to do great

I dont know if Im being too sensitive to the alcohol into which this thing is suspended but damn this thing burns, I started couching and shit. I hope this gets better with time [emoji53]

Update -

So I went to the gas station grabbed some welch grapefruit and voila [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Last edited:
I dont know if Im being too sensitive to the alcohol into which this thing is suspended but damn this thing burns, I started couching and shit. I hope this gets better with time [emoji53]

Update -

So I went to the gas station grabbed some welch grapefruit and voila [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]
You get used to it bro. Just keep putting it back and it won't even phase you.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Update -

It's a bit of an adjustment but you'll get used to it. Anymore, I can take them straight one right after another without a chaser no problem. Doesn't even phase me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Update -

sometimes you dont even notice that your not taking it straight down.... you will let it sit in the back of your throat etc... take it straight down without thinking about it and it will still taste shitty but it wont burn nearly as bad

sometimes you dont even notice that your not taking it straight down.... you will let it sit in the back of your throat etc... take it straight down without thinking about it and it will still taste shitty but it wont burn nearly as bad

With the grapefruit juice I dont notice it, I just take it straight down and then a bit of juice [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

With the grapefruit juice I dont notice it, I just take it straight down and then a bit of juice [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

excellent, stick with that method... not only does it taste a lot better but your getting maximum absorption as well...

Hello guys Im back, With some bad news but some good,

I had an accident and just recenly was cleared to go back to my daily routine, good thing is I wasnt hurt badly like permanent damage just some injuries, bad thing is I was in the middle of my pct....

I havent lost much of my gains, dont have problema with nipples or anything but my libido aint like it used to be. Now I tried getting bloodwork done via privatemdlabs but since Im in Puerto Rico I cant, so Ill have to use a local lab.

After getting bloodwork done I'll post them here so I can get some guidance. But I was wondering what is done normally in this cases ? Restart pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys Im back, With some bad news but some good,

I had an accident and just recenly was cleared to go back to my daily routine, good thing is I wasnt hurt badly like permanent damage just some injuries, bad thing is I was in the middle of my pct....

I havent lost much of my gains, dont have problema with nipples or anything but my libido aint like it used to be. Now I tried getting bloodwork done via privatemdlabs but since Im in Puerto Rico I cant, so Ill have to use a local lab.

After getting bloodwork done I'll post them here so I can get some guidance. But I was wondering what is done normally in this cases ? Restart pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, that is what i would do... you need to make sure you have a complete pct... im really sorry to hear about what happened... how long are your injuries going to take to heal? make sure to post bloods and get your pct going so you can continue to move forward... i will help with everything bro...

Top Bottom