Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

I'm kinda scared about the Eye side effect on the S4? is this switchable with LGD-4033?
It's really nothing to worry about man. It's dose dependant and even then, not everyone gets it. It's very mild and more than likely, you'll barely notice it if it happens. Plus it's all reversible once you get off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tomorrow Ill be buying my platinum PCT [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji120][emoji120] looking fwd to trying that Gw and that ostarine[emoji87][emoji87]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should be running aromasin 12.5 mg every other day... you can always use CEL cycle support as well... you can share pictures any time

Hey bro, just received my platinum pct stack [emoji123][emoji123]
7b62065374648a5a25cbbdf2e47080d8.jpg

Now it's my first time using a dropper for dozing so I'ma bit confused.

If I need 12.5mg of aromasin and 1ml = 15mgs how many ml should I take :(

Last edited:

Hmmm that would be slightly over 3/4 of dropper?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hmmm that would be slightly over 3/4 of dropper?

Thinking about the same maybe the middle of 3/4 and 1ml

Is it bad if I take a little less to be on the safe side or theres nothing to worry about if I take a bit more ?

Thinking about the same maybe the middle of 3/4 and 1ml

Is it bad if I take a little less to be on the safe side or theres nothing to worry about if I take a bit more ?
Everyone is different, some need more some need less, depends on how estrogen sensitive the individual is, that's the typical starting point and at some time run bloods,check levels, adjust dosage from there.

Everyone is different, some need more some need less, depends on how estrogen sensitive the individual is, that's the typical starting point and at some time run bloods,check levels, adjust dosage from there.

Thanksa bunch, will get blood work done this friday, can you tell me which blood test I need to do?

Just think of the math. If 1ml is 15mg then each 0.1ml is 1.5mg

So, 0.8ml would be 12mg, so just slightly over that. It doesn't have to be exact. Just run 0.8 or 0.9 ml per day and you're good

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You absolutely should have a test base....your cycle is not good bro. Are u running aromasin and caber? Bro you need to do research before running all these compounds , your definately fcking up. No offense bro.

Lmao no offense but that post had a bit of a "gearhead" sound to it lmao! As far as 'bro' usage.

you can honestly just run the full dropper at 15 mg as well... its not that significant of a difference...

Thank you guys I love this forum

No problem buddy. As Dylan said, you could also just run 15mg to keep it simple. A couple mg of aromasin isn't going to make a bit of difference in the grand scope of things

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can honestly just run the full dropper at 15 mg as well... its not that significant of a difference...

Perfect Im starting tomorrow morning had to go to the market to grab some groceries will definitely post any update from the ostarine and gw Im anxious to start [emoji85][emoji87]

Perfect Im starting tomorrow morning had to go to the market to grab some groceries will definitely post any update from the ostarine and gw Im anxious to start [emoji85][emoji87]

excellent brother... please keep us updated on your results

Yes it is suspended in grain alcohol. Get it as far back in the throat as possible

Top Bottom