napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Day 42- wake up 6:30am. Today is a day off from lifting and will do some cardio this evening.
Nutrition- today is a another low day and will be around 75 grams of carbs. Sunday I had more carbs then planned cause of a family function so will count that as my high day.
Meal 1- 6egg whites
3oz of turkey
1.5 protein pancakes
Meal 2- 2 scoops of of whey
16oz almond milk
Meal 3- 6oz chicken
1/2 cup of rice

Nice bro, tomorrow is the halfway , correct??? I'm trying to stay around 100 carbs daily, with high protein to preserve gains.. I'm looking to up cals, not sure when. Your pics look great & carb control is good. Your log is really consistent, its just cut and paste!!! Keep it up!!!

Nice bro, tomorrow is the halfway , correct??? I'm trying to stay around 100 carbs daily, with high protein to preserve gains.. I'm looking to up cals, not sure when. Your pics look great & carb control is good. Your log is really consistent, its just cut and paste!!! Keep it up!!!

Yes sir tomorrow will be 6 weeks went by quick! What's your plan for the second half?

Meal 4- 6oz of chicken
1/2 cup of rice
Meal 5- 6oz chicken
1/4 cup rice
Meal 6- 6 egg whites
3oz turkey
3 asparagus spears
Meal 7-2scoops of whey
16 oz water
1tbs of powdered peanut butter
Cardio- 40 mins on bike steady state!

Day 43- wake up 6:30am. As usual 2 scoops of aminos. Carbs today is 145 grams for the day. Workout today is back and calves. Still doing 3 sets of 10 with a higher intensity in comparison to last weeks back workout. Next week will be going to failure around 8 reps and 2 forced reps. I usually schedule my 3 weeks of 10 reps following my heavy weeks to see if I can improve my strength in hypertrophy rep range. I have wrote about this in a earlier post how I use a hybrid periodization plan to schedule out my workout. The ultimate goal is to increase the weight I can use in the hypertrophy phase. Cardio is HIIT on the bike.
Meal 1- 6 egg whites
3oz turkey
Onions and mushrooms
1/2 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2-(pre-workout today) 2 scoops of whey
16oz of almond milk
Will post rest of meals and workout

Last edited:
Meal 3- (post workout) 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 4-6oz chicken breast
1 cup of rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
Meal 5- 6oz chicken
1 cup of rice
5 spears of asparagus
Meal 6- 6oz steak
1/2 cup of rice.
Will post back and calves workout

Meal 7- 6 egg whites
3oz of turkey
Back workout- focus is 3 sets of 10 and using a weight that brings me close to failure at 10 reps
1) cable pullovers- 3 sets of 10 reps
2) bent over rows- (135lbsx15reps)225lbsx15reps, 275lbsx10reps,275lbsx10reps
3) lat pull downs- (110x20reps) 205Lbsx10reps,205lbsx10reps,220lbsx10reps
4) uni lateral row- (45lbsx15reps) just count the weight on each side 115lbsx10reps for 3 sets
5) assisted chins- 3 sets of 10
6) hyper extensions- body weight for 3 sets of 15
7) standing calf raise super set with seated calf raises- 3 sets of 10 reps.
Eliptical- 40 mins will do sprints tomorrow. Saving my knee for leg workout.

Day 44 wake up 5:30am 2 scoops of amino. Weight is still slowly coming down this morning I was 214.8 so will be over a pound by my official weigh in day on Saturday! Trying to stay between 1-2lbs per week which should bring me to right around 204lbs-206lbs by the 12 week mark. Protein is staying high at approx 300 grams per day and if you have been reading my post I carb cycle and have recently added a low day so it's 3 low days to 2 high days. Today is a high day and will be at 145 grams of carbs. Normally after my second high day my weight loss from previous low days sticks, so it will be interesting to see what I weigh tomorrow morning with the addition of another low day this week. Will post my meals as usual for the day. Today is shoulders at the gym. Was scheduled for leg but only going to do one leg day this week on Sunday to give my knee a break. Will post complete should workout.

Hey brother keep up the great work. I'm proud of you bro for setting a goal and sticking with it. Get them gainzz my man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

And thank you for help supporting others on the Transformation contest brother....greatly appreciated

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

That's the point to learn and help if we can! Plenty people have helped me with several things on this forum!! We are all in this together!

You are doing great!!! Reading your workouts has given me a few ideas to pull in!!! Very good job keep it up!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So what do your macros look like on keto?
The last few days it's been kinda like this
18 net grams of carbs
100g protein
120g of fats

%'s are typically 8%or less of carbs 65-70fats 25-30%protein

I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch but dinner I've been mixing it up so it varies just slightly

The last few days it's been kinda like this
18 net grams of carbs
100g protein
120g of fats

%'s are typically 8%or less of carbs 65-70fats 25-30%protein

I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch but dinner I've been mixing it up so it varies just slightly

Interesting!! I have tried a version of keto in the past but even with my protein moderate I lost strength and became stringy looking! It's amazing how everybody responds so differently! My girl is a figure competitor and is afraid to try keto cause of how she feels low carb! Going to have her read this.

Top Bottom