napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CAN'T Sleep, I NEED HELP!!

Re: RE: Re: CAN'T Sleep, I NEED HELP!!

sweetnspicy said:
Sleep!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!

I just got off the phone and I am seeing the doctor in the morning. Apparently no sleep, dizzy and the shakes makes them a bit concerned. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the advice.... And entertainment. Lol
All kidding aside, I hope everything comes out OK, and there's nothing too serious going on!

For something natural, a friend of mine used to use valerian root extract. Worked pretty well for him when he was having trouble sleeping after quitting smoking weed.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

sweetnspicy said:
Sleep!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!

I just got off the phone and I am seeing the doctor in the morning. Apparently no sleep, dizzy and the shakes makes them a bit concerned. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the advice.... And entertainment. Lol

Good news. Something does not sound right with you. Best to have a Dr check you out to make sure you stay in tip top shape. Im glad you made an appointment.

If it gets bad you may want to ask the doctor for some seroquel, it's an anti psychotic that will knock you out no matter what.

Quick update.... yes, it's 2:30 am my time and I'm posting this. The doctor said it was all stress. Nothing physically wrong with me. Actually I'm healthier now than I have been in a very long time (thank you to those that have coached me from afar). So, I have to try and reduce stress.... ha ha. That's so easy to do when you are responsible for taking care of every person that is in your life. Even on my month long vacation all I felt like I did was clean, cook, do laundry and run people around. Luckily school starts in two weeks so I'll be able to get back to my normal hours and that should help.

As far as what the doctor did, not a whole lot. She told me to start taking 5mg of melatonin everynight and tamazapam that she prescribed. I'll tell you that I already took two of those and I'm still up. Ugh!! I even did serious cardio today to try and kill myself. I'm tired and have been since 8pm, but no sleep. Hopefully soon things will get back to normal or the shitty things in life will just start to work out. One day at a time and think positive, right? Lol

Thank you everyone for the advice and for listening.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

sweetnspicy said:
Quick update.... yes, it's 2:30 am my time and I'm posting this. The doctor said it was all stress. Nothing physically wrong with me. Actually I'm healthier now than I have been in a very long time (thank you to those that have coached me from afar). So, I have to try and reduce stress.... ha ha. That's so easy to do when you are responsible for taking care of every person that is in your life. Even on my month long vacation all I felt like I did was clean, cook, do laundry and run people around. Luckily school starts in two weeks so I'll be able to get back to my normal hours and that should help.

As far as what the doctor did, not a whole lot. She told me to start taking 5mg of melatonin everynight and tamazapam that she prescribed. I'll tell you that I already took two of those and I'm still up. Ugh!! I even did serious cardio today to try and kill myself. I'm tired and have been since 8pm, but no sleep. Hopefully soon things will get back to normal or the shitty things in life will just start to work out. One day at a time and think positive, right? Lol

I take 10 mg of melatonin sometimes...I didnt know u could mix a tranquilizer with it?

sweetnspicy said:

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having the sleep issues, but at least it was good news that the doc didn't find anything wrong. I hope you are able to get this sorted out and remove a lot of the stress from your life. I understand your situation and why it is difficult right now

I cant believe you are up!! Glad you went to the Dr dear. You really need your rest. Always on the go right? ;)

hey bro

I have an idea for you that worked great for me.

I went to a TCM doctor (Chinese Medicine) when I had problems sleeping and it really helped me a lot

you see you can take pharma stuff to sleep but you need to get to the root of your problem

the acupuncture and herbal prescriptions really helped me not only to sleep but also get rid of the fatigue I was always having

look for someone in your area check a china town if you have one or go to a licences TCM doctor

Have you tried quentapin? I also have periods with bad sleep, so i have a few laying around just incase. Knock's me right out, but make's you feel like a monkey half a day later.. there not addictive though

Chamomile Tea is suppose to help if you have trouble falling to sleep. Lay of the computer and tv before bed.

Their is also some time release melatonin that might help maintain the sleep.

scyatic said:
Chamomile Tea is suppose to help if you have trouble falling to sleep. Lay of the computer and tv before bed.

She like tea too. Why dont you give that a try sweetie

JM750 said:
scyatic said:

I do drink tea, but not normally at night. It's worth a try. Honest, I think the doctor was right when she said stress. I just need to find more ways to reduce stress. Anyone willing to travel to give me free massages? lol

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
scyatic said:

I do drink tea, but not normally at night. It's worth a try. Honest, I think the doctor was right when she said stress. I just need to find more ways to reduce stress. Anyone willing to travel to give me free massages? lol

no TV or phone or computer an hour before bed. basically, no "Blue Light", give your body a while in the dark to relax and lay in bed before it is time to actually go to bed.
also have you heard of Binaural beats or Isochronic Tones? try to listen to some of those while you relax on bed at night and see what you think you can find them on youtube..

SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
scyatic said:

no TV or phone or computer an hour before bed. basically, no "Blue Light", give your body a while in the dark to relax and lay in bed before it is time to actually go to bed.
also have you heard of Binaural beats or Isochronic Tones? try to listen to some of those while you relax on bed at night and see what you think you can find them on youtube..

Sadly, I have tried all of that. It is honestly my mind not slowing down. I've heard this is a difference between men and women, but I have no idea if it's really true. All I know is that I am always thinking... thinking about what to do, what I did, how I feel about something, how can I change this.... It goes on forever. Anyhow, all of that stuff is going on in my head all day long as I do all of the 1,000 other things that I need to do. When it comes to bed time my body is done and I am ready to sleep. The back of my brain is not. It never stops. I have had guy friends that say I'm weird because they can actually just sit there and think of nothing. How the hell does a person not think of anything for a period of time? No thoughts at all. It's just not fair. lol

sweetnspicy said:
SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
scyatic said:

Sadly, I have tried all of that. It is honestly my mind not slowing down. I've heard this is a difference between men and women, but I have no idea if it's really true. All I know is that I am always thinking... thinking about what to do, what I did, how I feel about something, how can I change this.... It goes on forever. Anyhow, all of that stuff is going on in my head all day long as I do all of the 1,000 other things that I need to do. When it comes to bed time my body is done and I am ready to sleep. The back of my brain is not. It never stops. I have had guy friends that say I'm weird because they can actually just sit there and think of nothing. How the hell does a person not think of anything for a period of time? No thoughts at all. It's just not fair. lol

I am the same way, i do a plethora of things, some mentioned above but others i do not mentioned yet, youve probably tried them if you are like me, some things help but nothing Helps ALOT, which is what i need to just knock out and SLEEP GOOD

so if you've got stress and need sleep, one thing to look into might be GHB... I've never tried it, but here's what i've read:

1) body builders used to use it in the 90s before synthetic HGH was available because it induces REM sleep and spurs natural growth hormone production.
2) At lower doses it has euphoric effects similar to ecstasy but also has inebriating affects like alcohol (sometimes it's called liquid ecstasy)
3) it's produced naturally in the body in small doses

Note, i'm not actually recommending it--I've never tried it. But it's something I head about recently so I thought I'd pass it along.

more info: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/ghb- ... ybuilders/
random youtube video of someone describing their experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnX99_L5ho

Anyone here tried it?

chickenlifts said:
If it gets bad you may want to ask the doctor for some seroquel, it's an anti psychotic that will knock you out no matter what.

I, seriously, was just about to post something like this...To me, this is a very important post; insomnia or lack of quality sleep etc., I believe, is a plague that affects a lot especially with regards to gear and what not...no joke though, seroquel will knock ya out...but there are many things that should do the trick too, including behavioral habits that help a lot as well..we need to keep this one going/sticky it...have a laugh at this link...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cFsKuu2-OE

Top Bottom