Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
"cbbram" said:
Is an AI used only during the blast? Is it necessary during the cruise?

That depends on whether you show to need it or not... Only you can answer that by how gyno prone you are... Some need a moderate dose while others do not...
When would be a good time to lower or stop an AI after a blast going into a cruise? I know everyone is different and every situation is different but what would be a good rule of thumb to go by?
It depends on what compounds you are coming off of, what you are cruising on, and how estrogen sensitive you are. There is no blanket answer for this.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

That depends on whether you show to need it or not... Only you can answer that by how gyno prone you are... Some need a moderate dose while others do not...
When would be a good time to lower or stop an AI after a blast going into a cruise? I know everyone is different and every situation is different but what would be a good rule of thumb to go by?
It depends on what compounds you are coming off of, what you are cruising on, and how estrogen sensitive you are. There is no blanket answer for this.
Ok... Thanks... I'll just save the question for when the time comes and I have more specifics.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

Ok... Thanks... I'll just save the question for when the time comes and I have more specifics.

yes, that's best bro... i always try to answer everything with precision and a lot of questions are just general but as you already know, it just does not hold true for everyone and while its always best to "base" things off the standard protocols, adaptation is the key here

Can you guys explain what blast means and what cruise means? I'm new to all of this and on a 15 week cycle of test e 300 twice a week and eq 250 twice a week! Just started my 4th week and feel like a machine and I don't think it really has even hit me yet. Thanks

mikeal1977 said:
Can you guys explain what blast means and what cruise means? I'm new to all of this and on a 15 week cycle of test e 300 twice a week and eq 250 twice a week! Just started my 4th week and feel like a machine and I don't think it really has even hit me yet. Thanks

Yea EQ doesn't really kick in until the later weeks. Keep it up.

A "cruise" is when you stay at a stable Test inj for extended periods. It basically replicates TRT. Most cruise at about 150-200mg/week.
A "blast" is basically a cycle on top of that cruise. And the when your cycle is done, you drop back to your cruise amount.

Saiyan said:
mikeal1977 said:

Yea EQ doesn't really kick in until the later weeks. Keep it up.

A "cruise" is when you stay at a stable Test inj for extended periods. It basically replicates TRT. Most cruise at about 150-200mg/week.
A "blast" is basically a cycle on top of that cruise. And the when your cycle is done, you drop back to your cruise amount.
Thanks for the info.

mikeal1977 said:

Those compounds have long esters, especially the EQ, and really start to shine in later weeks. Your EQ dose is actually a little low and should be about 600 minimum per week, and you need to run EQ about 16 weeks to really get all the benefit from it.

Blast and cruise is not something to be taken lightly. It's basically just staying on all the time. You complete a "blast" which is like a normal cycle then "cruise" at a TRT level of test usually around 150-250mg per week until your next cycle and blast again. It's basically for people that are on TRT and are planning to inject the rest of their lives. The smart thing to do, if you are able to recover your natural HPTA is to PCT after every cycle.

Ok this is interesting. I am 46 and just completed my first cycle of 500mg/week of test e and about to start pct in a few days - 3 weeks after last pin due to long ester.

I guess I have 2 questions

1 - given that my test is through the floor at my age is a cruise scenario reasonable for me after this pct and rest period? I am committed to this pct and will go forward with it regardless. And...

2 - any thoughts on a solid second cycle? I am 6 feet tall and 230. My goals remain to continue putting on size nice and steady. I have plenty of test on hand as well as some dbol and a vial of deca. I was gearing up for a test/deca/dbol cycle but read somewhere that this can wait a few more cycles and that eq may be something I look at. I am open to suggestion and to learning from the first hand experience here.

Thanking you all in advance!

Im 41 and i love to cruise. On 200mg of cyp a week your body loves it and it give your system time to mellow out and then blast again after a few months

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm 45 and I plan on cruising after this cycle. Just don't take it lightly. Because if you blast and cruise for a couple years you may never recover and you'll be on TRT forever.

Yates lite said:
Ok this is interesting. I am 46 and just completed my first cycle of 500mg/week of test e and about to start pct in a few days - 3 weeks after last pin due to long ester.

1 - given that my test is through the floor at my age is a cruise scenario reasonable for me after this pct and rest period? I am committed to this pct and will go forward with it regardless. And...

2 - any thoughts on a solid second cycle? I am 6 feet tall and 230. My goals remain to continue putting on size nice and steady. I have plenty of test on hand as well as some dbol and a vial of deca. I was gearing up for a test/deca/dbol cycle but read somewhere that this can wait a few more cycles and that eq may be something I look at. I am open to suggestion and to learning from the first hand experience here.

Test, deca, dbol is good to do next. 200-300 test and300 deca for 10-12 weeks and your dbol for the first 4 weeks. At 46 I would consider cruising at 150-200mg of test per week.

And with Blast and cruise there isn't a need for a pct

Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

Yates lite said:
I would imagine you remain on an AI during cruise? Say 12.5 mg Aromasin eod?
I've been told it depends if you're gyno prone or not. It's subjective.... Some do, some don't...

Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

Yates lite said:
My apologies for jumping in and asking questions without having read the whole thread first. What an amazing place!
You should look into Proviron year round also (with 4 week breaks). DG has a video and I plan on giving it a try. Another subject entirely but worth mentioning...

Yates lite said:

My first question to you would be, How do you know your test is low at your age? Have you had bloodwork to confirm this? A lot of people have very high test levels well into their 50s. It's all dependent on genetics and individual specific. I wouldn't recommend blast and cruise unless you can sustain natural healthy levels, regardless of age

For your second cycle, I wouldn't recommend Deca. That's a very long ester and takes forever to clear and recover from. EQ would be a more logical choice. You can kickstart the cycle with an oral as well too like Dbol or Tbol

Yates lite said:
I would imagine you remain on an AI during cruise? Say 12.5 mg Aromasin eod?

A cruise is a dose of test that replaces what would be natural levels, so normally most people don't require an AI. However, those that are estrogen sensitive may require a low dose. Like I said, everything is based on the individual.

Thanks Rick - I will have blood work to confirm, but recovery took forever despite adequate rest and clean meals every few hours. Also sex drive diminished gradually over the years to pretty much nothing. My wife may have enjoyed my first cycle more than I did fir that reason :)

What sort of dosing would I be looking at of eq and test e? I have dbol planned at 30 for 4 weeks.

I plan on five months off before getting going on cycle two.

Yates lite said:
Thanks Rick - I will have blood work to confirm, but recovery took forever despite adequate rest and clean meals every few hours. Also sex drive diminished gradually over the years to pretty much nothing. My wife may have enjoyed my first cycle more than I did fir that reason :)

What sort of dosing would I be looking at of eq and test e? I have dbol planned at 30 for 4 weeks.

I plan on five months off before getting going on cycle two.

Ok brother, that sounds good. You do sound like a good candidate for TRT then, and may be your best option for the future.

As for Test E and EQ, I would recommend a 16 week cycle that looks like this

1-16 Test E 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-4 Dbol 30mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 cycle assist

If you need help with a good quality source, let me know and I can get you a price list for Biotech

Top Bottom