Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

Yates lite said:
Thanks Rick - I will have blood work to confirm, but recovery took forever despite adequate rest and clean meals every few hours. Also sex drive diminished gradually over the years to pretty much nothing. My wife may have enjoyed my first cycle more than I did fir that reason :)

What sort of dosing would I be looking at of eq and test e? I have dbol planned at 30 for 4 weeks.

I plan on five months off before getting going on cycle two.

yes, get the bloodwork done but you have a very significant amount of time before your next blast so its best to figure out your trt situation now and then start focusing on how to get yourself feeling good, getting a nice cruise set up and focusing on the present time... you need to get recovered and start feeling right or there won't be any blasts later...

i have a nice set up for you for your cruise period so your making nice gains, feeling good and going into your next cycle in the right condition...

1-14 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

DylanGemelli said:
Yates lite said:
Thanks Rick - I will have blood work to confirm, but recovery took forever despite adequate rest and clean meals every few hours. Also sex drive diminished gradually over the years to pretty much nothing. My wife may have enjoyed my first cycle more than I did fir that reason :)

What sort of dosing would I be looking at of eq and test e? I have dbol planned at 30 for 4 weeks.

yes, get the bloodwork done but you have a very significant amount of time before your next blast so its best to figure out your trt situation now and then start focusing on how to get yourself feeling good, getting a nice cruise set up and focusing on the present time... you need to get recovered and start feeling right or there won't be any blasts later...

i have a nice set up for you for your cruise period so your making nice gains, feeling good and going into your next cycle in the right condition...

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
Looks like you answered a question I've been meaning to ask... SARMS are ok to run during a cruise?

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
Yates lite said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
Looks like you answered a question I've been meaning to ask... SARMS are ok to run during a cruise?

Absolutely. That's actually one of the best times to run them. I always implement sarms during my cruise. Usually a little MK-2866 to help healing from the beating my body took on cycle, and I'm looking forward to running some MK-677 during my next cruise as well once pure essence has it available

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
Yates lite said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

this article i wrote covers it all brother

http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/ana ... -t345.html

Yates lite said:
Dylan is EQ typically injected twice a week in the same shot as the test e?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can inject EQ once a week if you choose to because of the longer ester, but if you are already injecting test twice per week, I would just inject the EQ twice per week as well by splitting that weekly dose into your two injections per week combining the test and EQ in the same syringe.

Finally got the approval for TRT from the doc. Started this morning. Its a moderate/lower dose, but its a start and we will check bloods in 3 months to see what adjustments we can make. After that, I'll be hitting a blast. Stoked!

Saiyan said:
Finally got the approval for TRT from the doc. Started this morning. Its a moderate/lower dose, but its a start and we will check bloods in 3 months to see what adjustments we can make. After that, I'll be hitting a blast. Stoked!

Awesome to hear buddy!

Saiyan said:
Great news!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Yates lite" said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

Absolutely. That's actually one of the best times to run them. I always implement sarms during my cruise. Usually a little MK-2866 to help healing from the beating my body took on cycle, and I'm looking forward to running some MK-677 during my next cruise as well once pure essence has it available

Would you recommend running GW during a blast with AAS or a cruise with MK? How long can I run GW? How long should I take off of GW before running again?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Yates lite" said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

Would you recommend running GW during a blast with AAS or a cruise with MK? How long can I run GW? How long should I take off of GW before running again?

i would recommend it in both scenarios bro... you can run it 14 weeks and only need 3-4 weeks in between before starting again

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Yates lite" said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

i would recommend it in both scenarios bro... you can run it 14 weeks and only need 3-4 weeks in between before starting again
Cool thanks!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Yates lite" said:

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

anytime bro
Cool thanks!

Top Bottom