Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
What's the most common dose of test during a cruise? Does it need to be adjusted according to blood levels?
People cruise at different dosages, but as SVP put it, 150-200mg is the norm. A good way to determine is through bloodwork. I would find whatever dosage pyts you into the upper normal range. That's what I do, which 200mg test C seems to work well for me
Do you personally dose twice a week @ 100mg each, or 200mg once a week when cruising?
Test C half-life is 8 days, so when cruising I inject just once per week
Nice!

So to qualify for TRT one's test levels have to be below 350?

I just want to know what to look for when I get my bloods done.
Generally, but every doc is going to be different
Ok... Well what number do you shoot for when you cruise?
I like my test to be around 900. I feel best there, and 200mg per week puts me right there
Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
What's the most common dose of test during a cruise? Does it need to be adjusted according to blood levels?
People cruise at different dosages, but as SVP put it, 150-200mg is the norm. A good way to determine is through bloodwork. I would find whatever dosage pyts you into the upper normal range. That's what I do, which 200mg test C seems to work well for me
Do you personally dose twice a week @ 100mg each, or 200mg once a week when cruising?
Nice!

I like my test to be around 900. I feel best there, and 200mg per week puts me right there
What do you get up to when you blast?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
Nice!

Depends on the cycle. During the summer like now, my test is always lower and I let other compounds like Tren and masteron shine and do the work for a harder drier appearance.

During the winter I like high test. I went up to a gram last winter. I wouldn't recommend that for most people, but I handle test really well and never get estrogen sides

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
Nice!

as rick touched on, it all depends on how you personally handle it... rick can blast the shit out of it with no problems whatsoever and he is also a veteran and has this dialed in... i would not go over 500 for yourself... it also depends on what your running... i do the exact same as rick when i run things like primo, mast etc... i let them shine and let test be the backbone... there are a lot of variables to consider when you are doing this... there is no magic number bro... it depends on the scenario

Test is a great foundation and you need it in all of your cycles but you don't need it high when running other stuff.

With that said, I believe that everyone should try it at 250 and 500.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
Nice!

as rick touched on, it all depends on how you personally handle it... rick can blast the shit out of it with no problems whatsoever and he is also a veteran and has this dialed in... i would not go over 500 for yourself... it also depends on what your running... i do the exact same as rick when i run things like primo, mast etc... i let them shine and let test be the backbone... there are a lot of variables to consider when you are doing this... there is no magic number bro... it depends on the scenario
I understand I would never go over 500 first time around. At my age (45) blast and cruise sounds more like the option I will prefer. I will get my initial bloods before making that decision. It just sounds like there are less highs and lows and I could even have a better lifestyle than now while cruising.

Re: RE: Re: Blast/Cruise vs Cycle/PCT

TheSVPdeal said:
Test is a great foundation and you need it in all of your cycles but you don't need it high when running other stuff.

With that said, I believe that everyone should try it at 250 and 500.
Yes! If there is one thing I've learned that is the golden rule!!!

Dang this thread has me thinking. I have questions but I don't want to jack this guys thread. When I went to a family dr and had blood work done it came back at 368. I'm 43. The dr said I was in parameters and I'm fine. I took that same paper work to a TRT clinic and they were ready to start me on treatment as soon as I wanted. they allso said 200 ml would put me in the sweet spot.

VtwinJunkie said:
Dang this thread has me thinking. I have questions but I don't want to jack this guys thread. When I went to a family dr and had blood work done it came back at 368. I'm 43. The dr said I was in parameters and I'm fine. I took that same paper work to a TRT clinic and they were ready to start me on treatment as soon as I wanted. they allso said 200 ml would put me in the sweet spot.
The TRT clinic just has way more experience than the family doctor... I would definitely go for it if I were in your situation for sure...

Just start a new post brother I'm sure you'll get the answers you need to your questions....

VtwinJunkie said:
The problem is doctors are fine with you being at the very bottom of normal range. 368 is low. TRT clinics know better and are ready to put you in a GOOD range that will benefit you. It's definitely a better route most of the time

VtwinJunkie said:

im sorry but 368 is far from fine... that may be in their "range" but whoever determined that range doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground... you always have the self administration method brother...

all drs are different. I went and had blood work done through a family dr who said I was in the normal range at 368 and I am fine, but then I took that paper work to a trt clinic and they were ready to hit me with 200ml a week as soon as I started paying them. They wanted my bank account info so they could get me on automatic payment. I'm 43.
currently on my first cycle and this whole blast and cruise is sounding very tempting

Sorry Dylan, didnt see you last post on this thread. I like the sound of that and i"m very interested but just want to make sure that if I was to do that I would be doing as this thread is all about and cruising on my own TRT therapy and then blasting if that was something I wanted? Sounds F'n awesome to me

soorry ppl, for some reason I'm only able to see the first two pages of this thread. sorry for repeating myself and jacking the thread. I'll start another

VtwinJunkie said:
Sorry Dylan, didnt see you last post on this thread. I like the sound of that and i"m very interested but just want to make sure that if I was to do that I would be doing as this thread is all about and cruising on my own TRT therapy and then blasting if that was something I wanted? Sounds F'n awesome to me

yes start a thread for yourself and we are happy to help brother!

VtwinJunkie said:

It really is pretty nice. I wouldn't recommend that to just anyone, but if your body can no longer support healthy natural levels, TRT and blast and cruise is the way to go

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
Is an AI used only during the blast? Is it necessary during the cruise?

That depends on whether you show to need it or not... Only you can answer that by how gyno prone you are... Some need a moderate dose while others do not...
When would be a good time to lower or stop an AI after a blast going into a cruise? I know everyone is different and every situation is different but what would be a good rule of thumb to go by?

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
Is an AI used only during the blast? Is it necessary during the cruise?

That depends on whether you show to need it or not... Only you can answer that by how gyno prone you are... Some need a moderate dose while others do not...
When would be a good time to lower or stop an AI after a blast going into a cruise? I know everyone is different and every situation is different but what would be a good rule of thumb to go by?

there really is not any rule of thumb... if your gyno prone, you should dose and ai even if its low with trt but you should stay with it... if your not then you just assess your tolerance as normal and decide based upon that... you will know if you need it or not...

Top Bottom