bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bgs

77338ecf99167632b8202dfafd115151.jpg
cfa67354e040dc311d45d2c5906958bf.jpg
59eb3e87dbbb8eb265463bc675898278.jpg
92efc33fc0e3110f9e46e3afb6ea2fb1.jpg

Hey guys as promised pix Mrs Lexi from the last check in with the coach. Sitting at 134 right now. Last time when she stepped on stage she was at 124. Made very good progress adding good solid mm tissue with very little fat. She has been using 100 mg a week of primo only so far BGS. It's been about 5 weeks now. Strength is going up and up. Stick around as they going to start their prep in two weeks which will be 17 weeks out. Plenty of time to lean out very nice and easy without any unnecessary last minute tricks. I have a feeling this will be the easiest prep ever however last years was pretty easy too. Take my word for it. She is a the leanest ever at that weight and for a woman that's pretty lean. She will come in shredded with that much time left and she will keep all the muscle tissue if not adding even more. Figure class A that's where she competes!! Woman eats clean all year long with occasional cheat meal on the weekend. It's just our lifestyle and we don't even crave anything any more. Lol!! It's to the point that we would be happy if we didn't have to eat at all!!! But that's part of the business. Ok let me hear what u have to say any questions about gear shoot. I don't want to post exact doses as that really does not matter and also would like to keep it private but I will tell u all the compounds and let u know if the doses are high moderate or low. So far all has been on the very low side for both of us. I was 280 this morning so I keep putting on mass pretty much everyday being on pretty much trt dose and very little gh. No slin either as I tend to hold water. Even dam gh makes me hold water not as much but by the end of the day ankles are swollen a bit. Ok that will do it for now. It's been long enough post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In to follow!! BGS is gtg!! 9th wonder is the man!! Look good big Lexi!! Mrs lexi look good as well! It is awesome to see a couple share the same passion!! I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see the progress!!

Big Lexi. My man and his lady. You guys are the real fuckin deal. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, these 2 will commit till the last second that they walk on stage. Just wait people. I don't know if many of you have seen big Lexi show ready but it's a site to see. He's big now but just wait to he shreds.

On your aromasin comment, I can say that BGS Aromasin is the best I've used. I had a quarter sized lump on both breasts last month. They hurt. I was super lean and I could actually see them in the mirror. I ran the Aromasin at 12.5mg over other day for under 2 weeks and they were gone. That's a low dose to kill gyno. The gyno I had was one that normally would've called for Letro but the Aromasin knocked it out.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

622db5da572e1f81df9a7f894607add7.jpg
6efef7925ac8bfb0302f7617042b8f54.jpg
372dc2095fb56dad6bf5faec60a0ab04.jpg

4ffca26d292e08023f23846d8f66a02a.jpg

As promised. Couple of pix of me off season sitting at 274 in that pix taken two days ago. Running very minimal dose of test since the show in October very little slin and gh. Starting to ramp things up a bit and just added masteron to the mix again very little dose. I have never been that heavy in my life and that strong. As U know I ran BGS all the way to the show time and also when shut things down and stayed on it. I hope u remember my conditioning I came in if not maybe I drop a pix or two just a reminder. In the next couple of days I'll post pix of the Mrs who is getting ready for team U and masters nationals. U should be able to her ongoing progress all the way thru. Now don't rip this old guy apart too much !!! Be nice. Would very much welcome some ideas to improve my quad sweep. I just don't grow there much. Anyways for anybody who is still skeptical about BGS really no need. It's a very solid gear.

Bro, you and the Mrs. Look great! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the hard work!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You guys both look awesome, you are both a huge inspiration!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Lexi. My man and his lady. You guys are the real fuckin deal. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, these 2 will commit till the last second that they walk on stage. Just wait people. I don't know if many of you have seen big Lexi show ready but it's a site to see. He's big now but just wait to he shreds.

On your aromasin comment, I can say that BGS Aromasin is the best I've used. I had a quarter sized lump on both breasts last month. They hurt. I was super lean and I could actually see them in the mirror. I ran the Aromasin at 12.5mg over other day for under 2 weeks and they were gone. That's a low dose to kill gyno. The gyno I had was one that normally would've called for Letro but the Aromasin knocked it out.

Thank you brother and everyone else. It helps to hear ur comments as sometimes this kind of life becomes a Groundhog Day !! Thank you guys again. As we all know it it really is about right diet training and yes drugs help but they won't do anything if the first two are not on point!! BGS is one of the best labs I have ever used the smoothest gear with very minimal pip of any. All the other support stuff is on point also. I have used some of them and they all worked superb. Very excited to see Mrs getting ready for this season and I know she will kick some booty and I sure of it that she will be at her personal best and that's all u can ask for!! So let's hope everything goes smooth and we all get to see how she changes as we get closer.

9a3b7d98051d3b1800ae5ae69543b343.jpg
0873ea702deb293b880f6f864bd3ea8d.jpg

Guys!! That's when it all started two years ago almost to the day!!! This woman workout out all her life and is one of the best lifting partner I have ever had. She competed years ago blah blah blah! Then the kid came blah blah blah you know how it goes. But two years ago we decided to step it up and get back on the stage. So as u can see even at this age it's still possible. And also this was all made possible because IWGF supplied us with superior supplements and as you all know service was stellar too. Thanks buddy some of it it's also your success

Last edited:
eceb4df75e5ba89247c91bfa771dff66.jpg
d0c3eb30288285ef26dc6873bd7224ef.jpg
bf082aeeb3733a554ef9496922029966.jpg
d716b171eafd7731ca480a580ec7bc8e.jpg

Took progress pix for my coach waiting to hear back. Morning weight 275!!! Very happy how things are progressing. Very surprised how good back looks as I always though I was my weak part. I think it's catching up finally. BGS is smooth as always no issues with it what so ever Actually love ❤️ it how it works cont with minimal doses of test prop cyp and mast. That's it !!! Strength continues to go up!!! I never thought I would say it but less is better. It really is.

I definitely see the progress from the last set of pics. You must be eating cleaner.

It's so good to see someone at your level preach what Dylan and I say over, and over and over again. More is not better. Moderate, well balanced doses do the same job without the health issues. Steroids shouldn't be treated like Hometown Buffet. My physique has never changed more than with a clean diet, proper cardio, time in the gym, and 300mg(max) primo a week, 90mg of test e, 2iu-4iu gh per day. I don't get big, don't want to but my entire physique changes..........the best part, I don't feel jacked all the time. This doses are a bit lite for an athlete like Big Lexi but still, he and I are preaching the same sermon. Lower doses, a little longer cycles are safer.

I definitely see the progress from the last set of pics. You must be eating cleaner.

It's so good to see someone at your level preach what Dylan and I say over, and over and over again. More is not better. Moderate, well balanced doses do the same job without the health issues. Steroids shouldn't be treated like Hometown Buffet. My physique has never changed more than with a clean diet, proper cardio, time in the gym, and 300mg(max) primo a week, 90mg of test e, 2iu-4iu gh per day. I don't get big, don't want to but my entire physique changes..........the best part, I don't feel jacked all the time. This doses are a bit lite for an athlete like Big Lexi but still, he and I are preaching the same sermon. Lower doses, a little longer cycles are safer.

Lol!!!! IWGF !!! No bud my diet has not changed !!! I eat clean all the time because that's what i do. If u see the changes then I have to tell you it's BGS mesteron. That's the only thing that has changed in the equation. It should be fully on board now so I'm sure it's kicking in. That is the only thing that has changed. I don't even do cardio!! See my coach is not only RD registered dietitian but also trained under Chris Aceto who is a big proponent of very moderate doses and they do work. Last year I was on much higher doses and pretty heavy orals and I did not make nearly as much progress as I did since I started with him and was taking test prop only at 450 a week !! That's it!!! Just recently added test cyp and masteron at the very minimal doses as u know and now u see slow but steady changes. Bottom line all of this does not happen over night consistency and correct diet that's where it's at and solid and legit "supplements". You are totally correct but moderate doses and maybe longer duration and results will be much better then heavy overwhelming gear and tons of sides

Can't say enough about BGS and 9th! Another smooth transaction and fast shipping turn around. Thanks 9th for taking good care of me again!

6677524453b551c3600eff52491776ec.jpg
aa49d91baa8b95409552453aa238f0aa.jpg
3a2579ccdf0c599862ab875a3172a634.jpg
35dc9c4a5acdf904b4c4c7d6b177440d.jpg

Hey guys it's this time again. Another week and another progress pix. Weight a bit down at 272. What we decided with the coach was to add minimal dose of tren ace eod. As always provided by IWGF. Superior gear as u know. In those pix I had three doses already. I started to tighten up my strength went up so quickly. I'm very amazed how strong I am based on what I'm taking. Remember last year taking 10'times more gear and orals and I wasn't nowhere near as strong or as heavy. Another 4 weeks and we r going to scale down the gear again. Probably we'll go back to test only trt dose. I love this process. Keeps me motivated yet healthy. Spoke with my coach who is IFBB pro and he told me that his jaw dried when he found out how little gear big rammy was taking and we all know what kind of results his is getting. But that's the point. There are a lot of people giving gear very bad name by abusing the shit out of it. Anyway guys I want good solid reliable gear and source that will help u get to ur goals don't look any further then my man IWGF. He is the man. Thanks bud for all ur service. More to come in the future

Looking good brother. Can't argue with more gear isn't always better and your pics prove that. Running BGS tne on heavy workout days now along with my trt and loving it. Can't go wrong with BGS quality.

Looking good brother. Can't argue with more gear isn't always better and your pics prove that. Running BGS tne on heavy workout days now along with my trt and loving it. Can't go wrong with BGS quality.

Really is. Like I said IWGF can get whatever I need. I don't know how he does it but he does it all the time. If for some reason it's not BGS then he can get some other lab that is just as good if it better. Last year I cleaned him out of all pharma gear he was carrying. U just can't beat that

Really is. Like I said IWGF can get whatever I need. I don't know how he does it but he does it all the time. If for some reason it's not BGS then he can get some other lab that is just as good if it better. Last year I cleaned him out of all pharma gear he was carrying. U just can't beat that

IWGF is Superman, that's how!!! Good dudes for sure, bigb was in a rut for some aromasin and IWGF got him taken care of rather quickly!

IWGF is Superman, that's how!!! Good dudes for sure, bigb was in a rut for some aromasin and IWGF got him taken care of rather quickly!

He always got take care of me in no more 4days From the contact to me picking up the products !!! Always on time always on point

1f607d000ca17d5ae6d9c0bfa8185d3d.jpg
7563776a0ded720502278ce10ef5550b.jpg
0679e1571d5a41622f5ad3c1072dab1d.jpg

Hey guys long time no post. Quick update. Morning weight 274 just added very low dose of tren ace for another 4-6 weeks. As always tren came for my man IWGF so u know it will be on point. Already gave me a huge boost of strength at 50 mg eod. Shit just does not get heavy enough at the gym lol!!! Which is a good thing. We'll keep that going for another month or so and then decrease gear to trt dose. Remember minimal gear max results. Let me know what u think. BF that u see is very much on point for off season. Not trying to be ripped yet but not going with dirty bulk either. At this point only one cheat meal a week everything else is clean measured food according to the plan.

You could land a helicopter on that back! [emoji576]great size and symmetry! I'm glad to hear about small doses! Thx!

Top Bottom