napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cycle/sarms for a football player!?

TonyVar

Hello,
Wondering what would be the best steroid cycle or sarm cycle for a football player?.
Basically, anything that makes you run faster(most importantly), jump higher and become all around more explosive!
Thanks in advance!

There isn't one. Running faster and jumping higher? Try plyometrics(sp) and squatting

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Hello,
Wondering what would be the best steroid cycle or sarm cycle for a football player?.
Basically, anything that makes you run faster(most importantly), jump higher and become all around more explosive!
Thanks in advance!

if your looking for enhancements in the areas your asking, i have a strong layout for you... i agree with suraonyx about implementing plyometrics and squatting but i do have the proper enhancements here in a layout for you as well..

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if your looking for enhancements in the areas your asking, i have a strong layout for you... i agree with suraonyx about implementing plyometrics and squatting but i do have the proper enhancements here in a layout for you as well..

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is a really good layout

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate the input. I'm definitely going to purchase these compounds to get ready for the NFL.... I'm guessing, pure essence is the best place to order these compounds?

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate the input. I'm definitely going to purchase these compounds to get ready for the NFL.... I'm guessing, pure essence is the best place to order these compounds?

sarmsx.com is formerly pure essence and that is the best of the best. you do realize this may show up on a piss test so you want to come off of it about 2 months or so before any nfl or ncaa test

Well if you're going to the NFL combine then I wish you the best of luck

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Thank a lot Dylan, I really appreciate the help... By the way, what's 9-12 daa that you wrote? I googled searched but I couldn't find anything lol

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan, quick question,
I have a vial of sus 500, Proviron and Anavar that I was planning on taking in April, should I cycle it together with the SARMS recommendation you gave me or do the roid cycle first, then hop on the SARMS or vice versa?
Thanks in Advance!

how old are you? I would say you could probably get away with the sust and proviron but the anavar im not sure bro. and yes you could run them together with the sarms

even tho the var isn't that toxic its still toxic to your body and especially organs. I mean you CAN do what you want to. but I would suggest since you have a year before the combine run the sust and sarms and proviron see how that goes for 12 weeks. then mini pct. that will put you early summer. you still have time to tweak things if you need to or add something else. if you jump the gun now then your pct and will be longer and time off will be even longer and you may run out of time to hit something else to get the edge up to the combine. I will let some of the other guys weigh in but I had great success with sarms and test proviron my first 2 runs

Top Bottom